Home Sweet Home

Cameron POV.

I rushed around the house trying to get everything ready. Today is when Ava comes here to visit. Everything had to be perfect for my baby. My heart raced as I ran around the house making everything neat. Nash came down, still in his pjs.

"What are you doing? It's 6 in the morning," Nash yawned walking to the kitchen.

"I'm cleaning so that when Ava gets here she won't think we're complete pigs." I stated fluffing up the pillows on the couch.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot she's coming." Nash said making a cup of coffee. I walked over to where he was and sat on the stools at the island.

"You know Maggie's coming too?" I asked.

"Yeah of course I did," He said chuckling at my question.

"Then why aren't you helping me clean?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Because you already cleaned," he laughed turning around with a mug in his hands.

"You could of helped earlier," I said irritated.

"Nah, I didn't feel like getting up that early." He said sitting across from me.

"I'm going to go take a shower, Ava will be here in an hour." I said walking up the wooden stairs. Before I got to the top I stopped.

"Don't touch anything!" I yelled to Nash. He has a way of ruining things after someone cleans. Trust me I've tried cleaning my room, but once Nash comes in it's not clean anymore.

I went to my room and got the clothes I was going to wear today, which were a nice blue and white plaid shirt with dark denim jeans. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the water.

When I got in the shower all I could thing about was how excited I was to see Ava. I didn't know that I was going to miss her so much. All the memories of us playing video games or taking baths played in my head though out the week.

As the hot water hit my back I relaxed a little. I didn't relax fully but enough that my heart was beating a mile a minute. Just the thought of Ava coming made me anxious.

My heart started beating again. I don't have anything planned for us todo! What are we going to do? I don't know enough around this area to take her anywhere. We could play video games. No, I don't think she's going to like that idea that much.

"Cameron! You've been in there for 30 minutes!" Nash yelled. "I have to take a shower too!"

"Okay, I'm done!" I yelled shutting off the shower. I grabbed my towel off the rack and tied it around my waist. I didn't think I was going to be in here that long. Time goes by fast. Instead of changing in here, I grabbed by clothes and opened the door.

Nash stood there with his arms crossed looking at me. I smiled and walked to my room. When I got in the room I tugged the towel off my waist. I got dressed and went to my mirror beside my desk. I plugged my blow dryer in the wall and blowed dried my hair. I grabbed the gel, that I took from the bathroom before I left, and put it in my hair to make a little swoop.

After I was done fixing my hair I looked at my appearance. Good enough. I walked downstairs to make sure everything was in order, since Nash was down here alone. I scanned the couches, the floor, and the kitchen. So far he didn't ruin anything, that's a first.

Just then Nash comes running down the stairs. He was fully dressed in a white polo shirt that was tucked into his tan khakis. His hair was swooped like mine but Nash had a blonde streak running through his dark hair.

"How do I look?" He asked turning around.

"Great? How do I look?" I asked but instead of turning around I opened my arms.