Here's To A New Life

I'm so sorry this is a short chapter it's just that I WattPads being stupid and when I try to save my draft it just erases it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron POV.

Today's the day that I'm moving in with the guys. I've been planning to do this for a long time to start my career. My heart breaks when I think of leaving her alone.

I put the last of my bags in my car. When I turned around Ava was standing behind me with tears in her eyes. I walked over to her and gave her a bear hug.

"Hey don't cry," I said.

"How can't I, your leaving me." She said looking up at me.

"I'm only going to be an hour away. If you ever need me I will come back for you. But this move will help me start my career." I said wiping the tears on her cheeks with my thumb.

"I know and I don't want to get in the way of your dreams," She said.

"If you ever need me call me, text me, FaceTime me, anything I will be her with you. " I said.

"I love you," She said pecking my lips.

"I love you too," I smiled crashing my lips on hers for a long passionate kiss. Her lips moved in sync with mine as I asked for entrance, she gladly excepted while we explored each other mouths.

"Ew I don't want to see my sister making out with my best friend!" Seth yelled coming out of the house. I parted laughing at his comment.

"Good luck man," He said giving me a hug.

"Thanks man! I have to admit I'm actually going to miss you." I said parting from the hug.

"You're turning soft man," Seth laughed.

"But seriously, I'm going to miss you too. We have to keep in contact." He said.

"Of course!" I smiled.

"And when you get famous don't forget about me. I was your first best friend." He smiled.

"I could never forget about you," I smiled giving him one last quick hug. He turned around and back into his house. I looked over at Ava and walked to her.

"It's time for me to go," I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close to her.

"Don't forget about me," She whispered in my ear.

"Never," I said looking at her.

"I love you," She smiled.

"I love you more," I smiled back pecking her lips one last time. I got in my car and turned it on.

"See you soon babe," I said.

"See ya," She said waving as I drove away. In my rearview mirror as Ava walked into her house with her head down. This is going to be a hard change. But, I want to accomplish my dreams of becoming an actor. Here's to a new life.

Ava POV.

I walked into my house with my head down. Cameron had left and I was here without him. I wish I could go with him but I'm a Senior this year and I'd like to stay in school.

"Ava, you'll be fine. You'll visit him this next weekend anyway." Seth mentioned when I walked into the living room. My dad was sitting the couch next to Seth, watching football.

"I know but I'm not use to not having him here," I said making my ways to the stairs. When I got to my room I closed the door and cried. I cried and cried and cried.

Yes, I was happy that Cameron is following his dreams but I just don't want to leave him. I've seen long distance relationships. They never work out in the end. I don't want to see that happen with Cameron and I.

Hopefully this year goes by quick so that I get to be with Cameron. I'm actually going to go into acting. Cameron said he hopes that we both make the lead roles in the same movie so that we can be together.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked wiping my eyes from my tears.

"Seth!" Seth said behind the door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To talk to you," he said. I opened the door and walked to my bed to sit.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"It's about Jake," He said. My body stiffened at the mention of Jake.

"What about him?" I asked. My heart raced at the possible answer Seth could give me.

"The cops might let him go," Seth said playing with his fingers. My body froze. No, he can't be out. I can't go through what I did with him.

"No, they can't do that." I said as my heart raced.

"They can, they said that someone bailed him out." He said.

"No, no, no! This can't be happening." I said jumping out if my bed and walking back and forth.

"Ava, calm down." Seth said standing up.

"How can I calm down when a rapist could be out looking for me?" I yelled. Seth pulled me into a hug.

"I know Cameron isn't here but I can protect you. You are my little sister and if Jake ever steps foot by you he's going to pay." He said.

"Thanks Seth," I said pulling him closer. It was nice to have someone out to protect me. Seth knows how hard it is to not be with Cameron, when I've been with him my whole life.

"No problem baby sis," He said kissing my forehead and leaving the room. It's nice to have a brother that I get along with. I'm just scared that they will let Jake out and he'll come after me. Cameron's not here to know of even prevent what will happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is really short but I've been trying to write this all day and when ever I tried to save the draft it would always get erased!! I'm sorry! But the next chapter is going to be longer!!