"I have to ask you something,"

Ava POV.

I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much. Cameron has shown this love for me. He showed me how to love.

Without Cameron I wouldn't be the person I am today. All the pain we've gone though with each other. My love grows every time I see him.

This week has been tough but holding hands with Cameron puts me at ease. It's like he is the nest to my bird. When ever I need him, I can fly to him and he will hold me up. He will become my home and my safe haven.

Sometimes I wonder what our future will be like. Will we still love each other in ten years? Will we split up? That one thought scares me to death. I've always had Cameron by my side.

What would I do without Cameron? Even when Cameron use to hate me, when we were younger, he would still stick up for me when the bullies would push me to the ground. Cameron has always been there.

A clearing of the throat took me out of my thoughts. I looked over at Cameron, who was beside me in the car. I gave him a questioning look.

"We're at Denny's," He said opening the door of the car. I got out of the car and reconnected my hand with Cameron's. We walked behind Maggie and Nash, who were also holding hands.

They are so cute. Ever since I saw Maggie next to Nash, I started fan girling. As weird as it sounds, I did.

"What were you thinking about?" Cameron asked in a low voice.

"Nothing," I said walking into the restaurant.

"Tell me," he begged.

"I was thinking about how much I love you." I smiled. Cameron smiled back but before he could say much more the waiter asked how many of us there were.

"Four," Nash said.

"Come with me," The guy said with a fake smile. He took us to a booth in the corner of the restaurant.

"I'm Brendon and I will be your server today. Let me start you off with drinks." He smiled taking out his little pad of paper.

"Orange juice,"

"Milk,"

"Chocolate milk,"

"Orange juice," We all said our order and Brendon walked away. Maggie and Nash sat across from us looking at the menu.

"So are you going to tell me what you were really thinking about?" Cameron asked in a low voice. The menus covered our faces and blocked us from Maggie and Nash.

"Don't worry about it, babe." I said looking back at the menu.

"You're going to tell me," He said looking back to his menu. We stayed quiet as we looked for something to eat. I wasn't trying to be mean, its just that I don't want to bring the mood down when I just got here.

"Here are your drinks?" Brendon said with a tray filled with our drinks. He used his other hand to slide each down to the correct person. The orange juice slid down to me last and Brendon put the tray to the side.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked. We all looked at each other and nodded.

"I'll have the Lumberjack slam," Nash said. Brendon nodded and wrote down the order.

"I'll have the French toast slam," Maggie said. Brendon looked over at Cameron after he was done writing down Maggie's order.

"I'll have the Peanut Butter Cup pancake breakfast," He said grabbing the others' menus.