Jake.

Ava POV.

I sat in the chair next to Jake. He looked at me with a sad expression. What is he trying to do? Mrs. Anderson looked at Jake.

"Would you like to tell her what you said?" She asked him. He nodded and turned slightly to face me.

"I really want to become friends with you. I know I've hurt you in the past but I want to fix that." He said.

"Are you serious?" I asked. This has to be a joke.

"Ava! He's trying to make things better." Mrs. Anderson said.

"He can never make anything better. He's done to much to me and I can't stand being near him." I admitted.

"Ava! I'm disappoint in you!" Mrs. Anderson said.

"Please Ava," Jake said taking my hand in his.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled snatching my hand away.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" I yelled getting out of my seat.

"Ava! Sit back down!" Mrs. Anderson said.

"You don't even understand what he put me through." I said clenching my fist.

"I don't, but I'm putting you both through therapy." She said.

"What?" I asked. She can't do that.

"You're both going to talk about what happen and try to fix it." She said.

"I can't believe you're making me do this," I said.

"Go back to class now." She said to me.

"Finally." I said walking out of the room. My fist were still clenched. I can't believe she's making me go through therapy. The only person that needs to go to therapy is Jake. He has problems that he needs to fix, not me.

For the rest of the day, I didn't talk to anyone. I am so angry at the fact that Jake did this. Why does he want to make things better with me? He can't make any thing better for me. He took advantage of me and he thinks that I'm going to forgive him.

I had to drive home alone since Avery had volleyball tryouts today. I haven't told Avery anything that happened. She doesn't need to worry about me.

As I was walking down the parking lot a car pulled out, bumping my leg making me fall over. The car stopped and I heard a car door open. I looked at the driver and saw Jake get out of his car. Why did it have to be him?

"Are you okay?" He asked running to me.

"I'm fine, why don't you watch where you're going?" I asked as he helped me up.

"I'm sorry! This truck next to me kinda blocked my view." He said pointing to the huge truck next to him. I walked a little but there was a little limp in my walk. Jake noticed and came to my side.

"Let me drive you home," He offered.

"I don't need you to drive me home," I said trying to walk faster.

"Please, Ava I hurt your leg. The least I could do is drive you home." He said.

"No!" I yelled.

"You know I'm really trying to make things better! Why can't you just except my offer?" He asked getting frustrated.

"Because you took advantage of me without thinking twice about it." I said.

"I know I did and I'm trying to fix things. I learned my lesson in jail. I shouldn't of took advantage of you. I know you love Cameron and I'm not trying to get in the way of that. Just let me start things over with you." He begged. I still don't trust him but I'm going to let him try and make things better.

"I'm sorry for yelling. Could you drive me home?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll drive your car so you don't have to worry about getting it later." He said.

"Are you sure? What about your car?" I asked.

"I can walk back and get it, you don't live that far. Don't worry about it." He said linking his arm with mine and walking me to my car.

"Thank you," I said to him.

"For what?" He asked.

"For trying." I smiled getting into the car.

Cameron POV.

I came to Ava's house to surprise her today. Since she came to my house, I wanted to do the same. She was taking along time to get home for some reason. I waited at the table drinking a glass of water.

Finally I saw her car pull into the drive way. I ran to the window like a happy puppy and waited for her. When I saw who got out of the car, I almost jump out the window.

Why is Jake driving my girl home? My fist clenched as I watched Jake walk around the car to Ava's door. He helped her out of the car and linked his arm with hers. She had a slight limp to his walk. What did he do to her?

I walked to the door and opened it. They were standing at the bottom of the steps. Ava looked up with a surprise expression.

"Cameron?" She asked.

"What are you doing with Ava?" I asked pulling at Jakes collar.

"Cameron stop!" Ava yelled putting her hands on my chest.

"Why is he driving you home?" I asked.

"Because he bumped me with his car because he couldn't see me walking. He offered to drive me home since my leg hurts." She stated.

"I have to go," Jake said walking away.

"Thank you!" Ava called to him.

"Why are you letting him near you?" I asked.

"Because I have to go through therapy with him anyway." I said limping into the house. Cameron held my arm making sure I didn't fall.

"Therapy?" He asked.

"Yes! He convinced the principal that we needed to go through therapy. I don't want to but I have to." She said.

"That's not fair," He said laying me down on the couch.

"I know that but I have to," She said. Cameron got on the couch with me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't approve, but I miss you and don't want to fight." He said kissing my cheek.

"I miss you too," I smiled pecking his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's so late!!! I've been very busy and lazy lately!! And I know I promised to update more but I've been lazy. I'm sorry!!!! Thank you though for all the support!!!