Something strange happened [1]

Chapter 1

He was running. The MC Championship was just a game, yet he was very excited about his success. He killed Dream.
Dream.
A pro speedruner and pvper.
He now was chasing the rest of Dream's team while shouting like crazy.
A flashback-
Oh no, he was cornered.. and- someone killed him.
Oh..
Well, it was all worth it.
It was a game
And he was having so much fun.
And yet, it all had to end.

At the final game, Techno glanced around. He found a familiar face in the crowd, a chaotic angel, supporting him.
Grian was there, shouting for him.
This was going to be fun.
He had talked with Grian a few times, but him supporting his team, was a little odd.
Perhaps he didn't had anyone else to support in the other team.. or something.
something.
-My hero-
That was definitely new.
He liked that..

When the Minecraft Championship was over, Dream run towards Techno, (his so called enemy, yet a dear friend on the inside) and started chatting with him about a strange occurrence in one of the games.
Grian had killed him.
He said "strange ocurrance", because, from what he knows, Grian is awful at pvp.
Everyone said that.
And he told Techno how Grian had been very excited when killing him.
He was full of joy.
He was having fun.
"Grian was bad at pvp" Now he couldn't believe it. Grian was good.
Why would he hide it, if he enjoyed it so much?

Techno told him about the other strange occurrence during the games, and the two of them had the same idea.
-let's go talk to him-