Their flashback [8]

Dream and Techno were still a little shocked, but they managed to go through the MCC portal to their server.
The Dream Smp always has been a mess, but now they looked at it and it seemed something was missing.

In their resent flashback, they have seen Grian fricking out, and the two started conforming him.

Dream was surprised that his "past self" had taken off his mask, to kiss the little boy in the forehead.
He only took off his mask with Techno around..

Techno was spooning Grian, and was saying soft words in his ear. He started tickling the other two and they started giggling.
Techno did too, and the "Real" Techno just stared at them.

It felt as if they were watching other people.

"Were they us?" They thought

They thought it could be a dream, but immediately they looked at each other and knew the other had remembered something too.

The flashback..

Now in the present, they felt like something was missing.
But it never was something at their surroundings.

They wished they had Grian with them.

And they didn't know why they weren't together. Had something happen in the past? How could they have forgotten it?
They had just talked. Grian didn't looked angry.

They didn't fight. Dream and Techno were trying to make out what could have happened.
Why?
Why did it happened?
What did happen?

They wished Grian was with them.
They decided to contact Grian.

So Techno took out his communicator and-

The game is on.