Are you There? [9]

Grian had fallen sleep, and Mumbo was just thinking, while sitting next to him if the little hermit needed anything.
Basically Mumbo was waiting for Grian to wake up..
And it felt as if he was watching the grass grow- or- as if the Mycelium spread.

Anyways.

Suddenly, he heard a sound. A notification?
He checked his communicator, but there was nothing new.

Grian's communicator.
Mumbo took it quietly, and read the message.

It was from someone called "blood god 💖". Who was that?

They wrote:
》Hey Grian! I don't know if you coded me in or not yet, but I was wondering if we could meet up now? Dream and I have something to ask you《

Mumbo tensed up a little. Were them the Dream and Technoblade Grian talked about? The pvp gods?

He tried looking their past conversations, but it was all blurred.
Grian said he had coded so only he could see it..
It was cool.. and a little concerning..

What do they want? It sounded important.
He looked at Grian, and he thought about his recent Panic attack.

Was it because of them?

Mumbo questioned to nobody, while watching as another message popped up in the screen.

》hey, Gri, are you there? I can see you online, but you don't respond. Is everything ok? We are starting to worry《

Mumbo analyzed the message for another 2 minutes, until deciding to tell them that Grian had had a problem and it was Mumbo speaking.

He didn't know if it was ok to tell them about the panic, so he didn't specify.

On the other server, Techno showed the message to Dream, the 2 starting to worry.

They were feeling as if this had happened before, and had happened again.
Techno passed the communicator to Dream, and kissed him in the forehead, where the mask wasn't hiding the skin.

He walked back and forth, with a strange feeling.

Dream called him, just in time as he started to faint.
Techno catches him, and helped him onto the ground, so he wouldn't hit with the fall.

However, no one was there for Techno, as he did fall to the ground, hitting a little too hard his head.

The crown that rested on his head fell over with him, making a sound.

Mumbo waited for a responde of the couple, but nothing came.

He too had a feeling something wrong happened, but he was just fine.

He just left the communicaton next to Grian, and then took a seat next to him.

Maybe not everything was bad now.

At least not for Grian.
Not anymore...

He wishes