4

Ruby POV (betcha you didn't see that coming)

I wasn't really ideal with the whole unfusing thing. But at least we are having fun. "Be careful next time." Y/n smiled. Oh god. Her smile was beautiful.

I looked at sapphire to see her looking at me. Plan A is a go. Well you might be wondering, what is Plan A?

You will see. Me and sapphire start to run to her as she began to run away. She got back into the pool slapping pearl and swing away.

"Sorry pearl!" She shouted. "It's okay!" Pearl responded. Sapphire and I fused again.

Garnet POV

I swam to my Fiancé as she began to swim away. I caught up with her and started to tickle her. She was laughing like crazy. I settled down after awhile. She splashed me playfully and kissed me. "I'm gonna dry off." She said yawning.

"Alright!" I shouted back and got out. I dried myself off and went to change my clothes. Steven, Connie, Pearl, and Amethyst already went upstairs.

"Hey love. Where is your ring?" I asked. "I took it off so I didn't loose it while I was swimming." She replied. He took her towel and headed up the stairs. I followed and she went to the room to change.

I stayed in the living room when Alyssa, Y/n's sister comes through the door with her wife Riley. "Hi Alyssa." I said. "Hello Garnet," she said. I hadn't met Riley yet. "Hi I'm Riley, you must be Garnet, y/n's girlfriend right?" Riley greeted.

"Hi. Actually no, I'm her Fiancé," I corrected her. "Wait what?" Alyssa asked with stars in her eyes sitting down on the couch. "Yeah I proposed the other night." I laughed.

"No way! I'm so happy for you!" Riley said as she shook my hand. Y/n came down and hugged her sister and sister in law. "Hi! I missed you guys. How have you been?" Y/n said sitting down next to me.

"I wanna see the ring." Alyssa demanded. She gladly showed her the ring as her sister and Riley squealed with excitement. Y/n yawned and went into the kitchen. She got herself some f/f (favorite food).

She ate it and looked at me with tired eyes. Her eyes read that she needed sleep. She was absolutely tired and almost passed out on the steps. "Nice talking to you but I'm gonna go to bed. See you in the morning." I told Alyssa and Riley.

Y/n and I went up the stairs and she literally threw herself on the bed. She went under the covers and patted a spot really close to her. "Sleep time" she demanded.

I nodded taking her order and layer down wrapping my arms around her waist. She buried her face in my neck and dozed off to sleep.

I hummed a melody to help her sleep. "Goodnight love." I whispered knowing I wouldn't get an answer.

Sorry for a short chapter. Next chapter will be a longer one. It will either be posted tomorrow or Friday. I'm starting a book of MCYT imagines. Like _____ as your brother, father, mother, best friend, lover, etc. it will be done after this entire book series is over. Goodnight y'all. -author