12

Y/n POV

I felt arms carry me bridal style to set me down in a familiar place. My bed. I was curious who carried me and opened my eyes.

Garnet.

She was the one carrying me. I have a light smile as she laid down next to me. "I'm sorry love, did I wake you?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's okay, not my fault Steven's bed is so comfortable." I laughed. She laid silently down next to me and smiled.

"I missed you. The alarm clock isn't the same without you." She told me. "I forgot about that." I said.

We talked for a few minutes until Steven came back. "Hi Steven." I said as me and garnet came out of my room. "Hi y/n" he greeted.

I laughed as the night went by quickly.

(TIME SKIP: two weeks later)

I had got my phone fixed as well as my car being repaired. The car company told me it will be a few weeks before I get it back.

I began walking a lot during this time. I thought about applying for a job. I saw that the Big Donut was hiring.

"Hi Sadie. Hi lars." I said as I walked in. "Hi y/n what can I get you today?" Sadie asked. "Regular?" Lars asked. I shook my head no.

"I wanna apply for a job here." I said. "Lovely!" Sadie said and took my hand. "Oh boy. Another worker?" Lars complained.

"Lars be nice." Sadie said. "Follow me."

I followed her to the back room and she handed me a shirt. Work uniforms.

"Wow. This is the back room?" I asked. She nodded. "Sometimes I use the napkins for naps when I'm tired." She admitted. She made me sit down and showed me a video on what to do.

It was boring but educational.

I nodded as she left to let me change into the Big Donut shirt she gave me.

It wasn't that bad, but not to good either.

And with that, my shift began.

———
I sat at the counter as I saw Amethyst walk in. "Hi Amethyst." I said as she stared at me in shock.

"I applied today Amethyst that's why I'm here. Kinda wanted to get a job." I explained to her. "Hi Amethyst " Sadie said as she came out.

She just continued to stare. "Your shift is over." Sadie told me. I nodded and went into the back room to change. Again.

As soon as I was done I walked out and thanked Sadie and Lars. Amethyst waited for me by a nearby bench. "Hi Amethyst. Again" I laughed.

"Hi. So, how ya feeling?" She asked. "Better." I said continuing the small conversation. We talked about a few things on our way back to the temple.

As we walked in me and Amethyst were greeted by Steven reading a book. Since when did he read?

"Hi Steven." I said. "Hey. Crying Breakfast Friends are supposed to come on soon wanna watch with me?" He asked me and Amethyst.

We agreed and talked with Steven as the show begun.

"To be honest I don't understand this show." I said. The warp pad turned on and Garnet and Pearl came back from their mission.

Just in time, the tv started acting up. Soon appeared a greed blob.

Looked oddly familiar. "This is Peridot cut (random numbers idk) I've been stuck in this planet with no escape." It said.

It couldn't be. I remember her, same hair, same voice, same colors. It was the green person that abducted me and my mom. She was part of the reason I'm half gem.

I sighed as garnet, Pearl, amethyst, and Steven went to the Warp Pad. "You coming!" Steven exclaimed. I gasped, "really?" I asked.

They all nodded as I smiled and went to the portal. God this is so amazing.

————

Hey sorry for the super late update. How would you feel if I made another book about y/n being a Diamond? Red Diamond to be exact. I love reading the books about there being another Diamond, or another gem in their colony.

Have a good day/night/midday <3- author