10

Y/n

"So. What'd I miss?" I asked as soon as I got into the car. I can't drive for 2 months. Sadly.

"A. Lot." Amethyst sighed, "we've missed you." She finished. "Aww. I missed you guys too. That heart monitor was annoying the hell out of me." I laughed.

"Y/n! Language" Pearl said and started driving. "What? I'm stating facts. Now all I have to deal with is the alarm clock Garnet sets for me." I playfully argued.

Steven laughed and told me everything I missed.

———

I leaned on the car window and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Flashback- Y/n's gem story. (3rd person POV)

"Mom! Mom! Look!" A five year old Y/n shouted and pointed to the animal in its cage in the zoo.

"I see. It's a very pretty animal n/n." Her mother laughed. Little y/n smiled widely as she observed the animal. It was (insert favorite animal), she loved this animal.

She took her mother's hand and dragged her to the next animal in line. She and her mother were having a mother daughter bonding moment.

Bailey, y/n's sister got sick, she stayed home with F/n for the day.

Y/n admired the animals one by one looking at their unique colors and sizes. "When I grow up I wanna become a zoo keeper!" She said as she and her mom began to walk to their car for lunch.

"That's amazing sweetheart." M/n (mothers name) smiled and put little y/n into her car seat.

She and her mother drove to McDonald's for their lunch. "What do you want y/n?" M/n asked. The little girl smiled and told the adult what she wanted.

"I'll have chicken nuggets please" she said. "Oh! Mom? Can we go to the park?" Y/n asked hopefully to her mother. "Why not? Let's go." The mother said and drove off towards the park.

M/n parked her car and got little y/n out. M/n carried their food out to a table. Y/n was over in a field next to the playground looking at some flowers.

She picked up a f/c flower and trotted over to her mother. "Mom!" She called. "This is for you" y/n smiled widely giving her mother the flower.

Her mother smiled and accepted the f/c flower. They sat down on the bench. Y/n was munching on her fries while her mother was taking a drink of her soda.

Y/n was admiring a few plants near her when she heard her mother scream.

"Mom?" Y/n asked worriedly. "Hello little one. Come with me." A small green person said and took poor y/n by the arm and dragged her. "THAT HURTS!" Y/n screeched.

"Shut it little runt." A taller orange figure said and hit y/n in the head. It caused the little girl to pass out.

———

Y/n awoke by hearing her mother screaming in pain.

"Mom!" Y/n shouted to get her mother's attention.

"Don't touch her!" M/n yelled. The tallish orange person came to the cell. "Come with me, you runt." The orange person said. Y/n followed in hopes she wouldn't get hurt.

She was terribly wrong.

She was tied down to a table with sharp objects going into her skin on her stomach.

Y/n shouted in pain as a gem-like thing took place of what once was skin on her human body.

There was blood all over the place the girl was tied to. Little y/n passed out due to how much blood she had lost.

———
•~~•y/n POV•~~•

I woke up to find myself in my bed in the temple. My heart was racing fast due to the dream I just witnessed. I wish I could say that it wasn't true.

I looked around my surroundings since I hadn't been home in a hot minute. My nightstand had a lamp, water, charger, and a picture. The picture included Steven, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Connie, and I during our road trip.

I smiled and got up to my feet to walk to the kitchen since I was hungry. I yawned as I walked down the stairs rubbing my eyes.

I sat down on the couch rubbing my eyes before entering the kitchen. I saw Steven sitting at the counter talking to someone.

"Oh hi Y/n" Steven greeted me. "Hi" I said tiredly. "You tired?" He asked. I nodded, "I'm also really hungry. What do we have to eat?" I asked.

"We have f/f" Steven told me. I nodded and he began to get me some. "Thank you Steven." I thanked him and yawned. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the couch lazily. I heard a few laughs coming from the kitchen and the doorway.

I opened my eyes to see Steven and Connie standing there laughing at me. I laughed and said my hello before I went back to being lazy.

"You look tired" Connie said. "I am. I'm glad there isn't any alarm clock or any heart monitor right now." I complained.

"Your food is done." Steven told me. "Thanks Steven." I said and walked over to the counter and began munching on my food. "This is good." I said taking bites out of my food.

"I swear you're like Amethyst sometimes" Pearl laughs coming out of her room. I laughed, it was muffled though.

The warp pad activated like someone was using it. Soon appeared a Garnet standing there. I waved to her as a 'hi' since I can't talk. Too busy shoving my mouth with food.

"Hello," Garnet smiled, I smiled back. "Can't talk right now shoving my face with food," I said, still muffled.

She laughed at me and walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"Welcome back." She whispered.

———
980 words :)

Chapter 10 is complete :)

Have a good day/night/midday~ Author