11

Garnet POV-

I warped back to the temple after a long search for Peridot. Of course, like always, no luck whatsoever.

I sighed as I stepped on the warp pad as it warped me home. As soon as I saw the familiar place again, I heard laughing. Steven and Connie were both sitting on the couch.

Pearl was by the sink, then I see her. Y/n.

My excitement rose as I smiled as she began talking with her mouth full of food. "Can't talk right now. Too busy shoving my face with food." Are her exact words.

I walked over to her laughing at her and whispered "welcome home".

I saw her smiling as she continued to eat the food. I don't even think she even tasted it. "Y/n? Did you even taste the food?" Connie asked. "I did. It was delicious. Thanks Steven" y/n replied.

"How was searching for Peridot?" Pearl asked. "No luck. I searched the entire area." I sighed and sat next to Y/n.

Pearl gave me a encouraging smile, "I'm sure we will find her soon." She said.

"I don't know who that is, but, I know we can find her." Y/n smiled.

"I know. We will," I smiled. Y/n yawned and went up to her room for a nap. "Still tired?" Steven asked her as she walked past him. "Yup. Bye bye." She said and closed her door.

Amethyst came out of her room and saw the left over food y/n ate. She gasped and ate the remaining of y/n's lunch. "Who made this?" She asked.

"I did." Steven replied. "Oh! Connie. It's time for training." Pearl gasped at the realization. "Oh yeah." Connie said and grabbed her sword and went to the warp pad. "Be safe!" Me and Steven said as they warped away.

"Garnet wanna watch crying breakfast friends with me?" Steven asked. "Sorry Steven. I gotta go focus to find peridot. Sorry" I said immediately feeling guilty.

"How about you Amethyst?" Steven asked. "Sure dude." She said. I went back to my room to focus on where she was.

———
I'm not entirely sure. She could be in another town. No. Couldn't be.

I sighed as I continued to mutter and pace around my room filled with bubbles of shattered, corrupted, gems.

I sighed remembering the war, how many friends I had lost, how many soldiers died. How many gems became corrupted by the diamonds.

God. Who knows what the diamonds could do to this planet. Rose would be so proud of Steven, god if she met y/n.

These 5,750 years and 8 months have been, well I wouldn't say good but not bad.

I wonder how y/n is doing. I have been in here for awhile.

———

•~~~•Y/N POV•~~~•

To be honest I was a little shaken up from my dream I had earlier. I didn't really sleep. I kinda laid there with my eyes close. I didn't even attempt to fall asleep.

I sighed knowing I wasn't gonna get any rest and crawled out of bed. I walked into Steven's room to see what he was doing.

"Hi y/n how'd you sleep?" Steven asked me as I sat down next to him. "I slept well. I'm not as tired tho. What are we watching?" I asked.

"Crying breakfast friends." He replied. I nodded and watched it with him. I don't really understand it though.

We sat there and watched a few episodes. "Where's the gems?" I asked. "In their rooms. Connie left awhile ago." Steven replied.

I laid back on his bed and closed my eyes to relax. I ended up falling asleep on Steven's bed, having a nice relaxing dream this time.

———
•~~~• STEVEN POV •~~~•

"Hey y/n-" I started before cutting myself off to be more quiet. I saw garnet walk out of her room. "Hi garnet" I said almost in a whisper. "Hi Steven. Where is y/n? Is she still sleeping?" Garnet asked.

"She woke up a few hours ago. She and I were watching Crying Breakfast Friends until she fell asleep on my bed" I told her.

She chuckled and patted my head. "Thanks bud. You go have some fun. Go outside for awhile," she told me. "Got it." I said and walked over to the door.

I didn't know what I was gonna do but I went to the big donut.

As I walked in the sand, smiling, I wondered what Lapis is doing in the fusion she is in. Why'd she fuse with Jasper?

I shook away my thoughts as I entered the Big Donut. "Hi Steven. How's y/n doing? I heard she got into a car accident." Sadie greeted me. "Hi Sadie. Y/n is doing good. She came home today." I told her.

"Regular order?" Sadie asked. "Sure." I said, "that'll be $2.53" Sadie said and handed me my food. I payed and left and took a walk around the boardwalk.

———

Two chapters in one day? Pog

What's your favorite animal? Mines a Llama or pandas.

Have a nice day/night/midday ~ Author