❣Milked❣ part one

The mall was overly crowded by people taking advantage of sales in the shops. It was a little stressful to see a few eyes look towards your direction after the other day on the news. A few individuals have actually had the courage to approach you and scold you of your choice in words and actions. To which you responded, ''Get in line and write me a letter.'' That sentence was repeated a few more times until eventually you had said it to the wrong person. They had a drink in hand and they decided to drench your head in it, by pouring the thick drink above you. Of course you stood up, wiping the drink away from your eyes. They laughed and laughed, throwing the now empty cup at your chest before walking away. 

A security guard was kind enough to hand you a towel. He mentioned about the lost and found having a few spares in your size and one of the malls bathroom that has a workable shower. Taking his offer you washed up and got dressed, a black tank top and spandex shorts. They didn't smell used. The guard explained that a few customers would leave bags full of newly bought clothes and the store wouldn't take them back as returns due to their policy so he would keep them in a different set of lost founds, hoping for their owner to return and file a complaint. 

Giving him a thanks you walked back to the table you originally were waiting at. It was in the center of the food court which was half empty, considering it was an hour and a half passed noon.

Up ahead, coming from around the corner of the wall, was Shigaraki. He was in his traditional clothing of all black with the hood up and his gaze towards the floor. His red sneakers squeak on the tile floor as he made his way across the food court to you. 

Your eyebrows pinched together, frowning when he pulled back the chair and dragged it a few inches on your right. You shifted in your sit, sitting up correctly as he plopped down beside you. His left arm gripped the chair from behind you and his right arm leaned on the table, his chapped smile spreading wide on his lips as he looked down at you. 

"You came."

"I had to, I want answers because-"

"Shhh, don't ruin this moment." 

His voice was demanding and stern. Shigaraki's left hand played with a strand of your hair, curling it around his index fingers. He was tempted at the moment to pull the strand off to take home incase this meetup would go south, at least he had something that he could call a success. 

Your body shivered the more he played with your hair. Your eyes stared at his right hand, the moment he lifted it off the table you would stand up and move across from him; to avoid any more physical contact. 

"Come then." Shigaraki grabbed your wrist, squeezing down on your wrist bone with his thumb. He yanked on your arm causing you to jerk forward and onto your feet. "Answers aren't free."

"Ow, you're hurting me." Your eyes squinted from the pain he was inflicting on your wrist, you tapped his arm roughly. "Let me go."

"No, you left me the first time."

"The heroes forced me! I didn't want to."

Shigaraki stopped in his foots step. His shoulders slowly shifted to the side and eyes fell down onto yours. There was a glimpse of shock and happiness, as if those were the words he wanted to hear but knew they were lies. He pulled down on your arm and your cheek rested on his chest. 

"You're lying, you're a terrible liar." 

"No," Your fingers rubbed in between the tight grip of his hand. Your fingers curled around his and your held his hands with both of yours. "I would have solved my situation on my own but they butted in." 

His poker face left a confusing beat to your heart. Those eyes that use to terrify you was now filled with hope, hope that you were honest with your words and hope that something was going on between you and him. Your breath was warming his chest as your body's were joining together with a tension like a glass wall between the two.