My Moth

The whole day was long. At least it felt long when you were angry at Shigaraki. He had came home with the League, late last night and you were still out in the garden. Your wings were now capable of coming out by choice and it didn't hurt. 

Shigaraki had came by earlier, his shoes in view. He bent down and had asked you to meet him in his room in less than 10. It has been 2 hours and you haven't moved and he hasn't come out to get you . Whatever he wanted to talk about clearly was not important enough since you weren't being punished. 

It was late in the night, you had gone two full days without eating or drinking. Just basking in the sun. But tonight was cold and you headed inside to stay warm. Your mom had left todays dinner beside your bed and you forced the food down. You weren't hungry but if you didn't eat something then you were gonna get a headache or something worse. 

As you swallowed the last piece a knock at the door made you roll your eyes. 

"Yes?"

Toga's fluffy blonde hair popped through the door and she walked in. 

"Toga? What are you-"

She smiles and kneels down, tucking her arms between yours for a hug and resting her head on your chest. With enough push she had you on your back with her laying on top. You could have sworn she purred when she rubbed her cheek against your breast. 

"You said we could cuddle."

"I forgot," Your right hand stroked her back. "Thank you for reminding me." 

Toga giggled and squeezed you tighter. All she did was lay on you with her arms wrapped around your waist. She fixed herself so that she was in your arm and to the side on the bed. Toga had started up a conversation about how she had a crushed on two people. She made it obvious the first one was Deku. Mentioning his green hair and eyes and his determination which she found attractive. Of course the moment was ruined when she said she liked the way he bled. When she got around to mentioning the other person, she had refused to use pronouns and she stuttered a few times. She even dug her face in your chest when she became too flustered from thinking about the right words to describe them. 

You chuckled. "Is this person a girl?"

Toga sat up and averted her eyes, nodding. 

"Well, she seems amazing."

Toga's face lit up even more and she laid back down as she went on how amazing she was. Slowly, as she continued you identified the girl as Uraraka. 

It felt nice to be laying beside someone without them hurting or threatening you. To you this moment was like a little girls time where Toga was the only one talking as you listen. Eventually she fell asleep in your arms and you stayed still not wanting to wake her up. As you laid flat on your back and staring at the ceiling you had some feeling in your left arm.

Shigaraki approached the door leading to the garden, the only one you had left open when you came in your room. You didn't see him or hear him but he saw how carefully you were holding Toga in your arm. In his hand was a black, ripped sack with a string keeping it together. The floorboards beneath his step creaked when he entered the room. Lifting your upper body, you frowned when you saw that Shigaraki took a seat on your left side. The black sack was underneath the stump of your arm. 

"What are you doing here?" You whispered with a harsh voice. Not too loud to wake Toga but enough to let Shigaraki know that you were still pretty pissed. 

Shigaraki pulled one end of the string to the sack, focusing on the object within rather than your harsh snap. The cloth slipped off and it revealed a metallic arm. It was bright and shiny, with feminine fingers. A relief of wings were on the upper part of the arm. Overall, it was beautiful like a diamond and it was for you. Shigaraki lifted your stump and connected the metallic arm. After a few twist and turns followed by a clicking sound the metallic arm was now yours.