❣Milked❣ part two

Being a virgin didn't mean you had no kinks hidden inside you, ready to emerge and to be explored. The less affection and the longer the hunger remains for the satisfaction, the greater the number of kinks rise. 

His finger trailed from your jawbone, down to your breast where he played with the elastic strip to your top. He was deciding whether to pull up on the elastic and let it snap on your skin or to pull up and over your breast to expose your perked nipples. Eyes glued to your breast, distracted and tempted, Shigaraki played with your top as you laid on your back with your hands inches from his waist. Shigaraki was unpredictable in this situation. He wanted to have intercourse but he's easily distracted from other things, as if it was his first time.

Finally the top was lifted up and your breast slipped out, bouncing in his face. Your beautiful and perked nipples caused his eyes to widen with his hands out to grab. 

"Go ahead," Your hands trembled as they rose up to grasp Shigaraki's face. Parting his hair out of his face and stroking his cheek with your thumb. His ruby eyes glossy and wide, wanting to take in the view into his core memory. "They're yours."

You punched yourself in the gut. The words that slip out of your mouth was out of nature for you. Here you are getting taken advantage of by a villain and yet you were more than willing to tell him that he could do what he wants. 

Before you knew it, your little ted talk with yourself was interrupted by Shigaraki pinching your left nipple while suckling on the right. His warm, wet tongue licking up and down on your nipple, followed with a soft bite before returning to sucking. His eyes were closed, concentrating on getting every drop of your nonexistent milk that was stored in your breast. While your right breast was getting a mix of passion and greed, your left was being abused. His thumb and index finger twisted and pulled on your nipple. The twisting would be gentle but when he pulled it. As if he wanted to see how high it could go up. After pulling the hell out of it, his whole hand would take in the size of your breast with the nipple being between his index and middle finger, massaging it in circular motion. Using his fingers to make up for the abuse it was receiving. Then, he repeated the process of twisting, pulling and massaging. 

Your right hand gripped on the back of Shigaraki's head, fingers lost in his hair and eyes being filled with tears of pleasure. You wanted to know the feeling of having a dick inside you, no matter who it was attached to. Alarms rang and red flags flapped violently around your head; everything screamed to run but you were already drunk with horniness. At this point you had dove into the deep end of the pool with no plan on getting out soon.

Using your right knee, you lifted it up beside Shigaraki's bulge that was near to breaking the zipper, and rubbed it up and down. A gasp vibrated on your nipple but it didn't stop Shigaraki from drinking you,  instead he decided to shift tits. His wet and moistured lips now comforting the bruised nipple while the drained tit now being violated with pinches. You continued, he didn't stop you and he wasn't putting up a fight about it so you continued to lightly graze the edge of his bulge with your whole knee. Your own pussy getting wetter and wetter the deeper his moans sank in on your tit. Shigaraki finally lifted up, getting a gasp of air and sat back on his feet. He sat back to admire his work. Purple and blue never looked so good on your breast. Saliva dripping down all over and your nipples perked from the cold that was introduced to it. He wiped his lips with his sleeves and smirked; satisfied with his efforts. 

His fingers fumbled on his zipper, pulling down his pants and underwear. Carefully pulling out his sensitive and throbbing dick from his underwear, he leaned forward. You crawled backwards with your elbows and reached over to the nightstand, grabbing a condom. 

"What the fuck is this?" Shigaraki plucked the condom from your hand and looked it over. 

"I don't want to get pregnant," You sat up, tucking your legs underneath your butt and leaned on your right hand. Your left hand picked up your breast, holding them in your arm and massaging them the best to your abilities.