The Moth

"Hey!"

Shigaraki slams his closed fist on the side of the truck. Startled, your body jolts up from the day dream. Compress and Dabi hops into the back of the truck and you follow out to Shigaraki. You intentionally avoided eye contact from Dabi but couldn't help glancing towards his crotch. Now your mind wandered if he actually had piercings on his dick. 

Shigaraki had confronted Dabi about the burn mark to which he didn't make any further excuses when you stated exactly how the event occurred. Afterwards, Shigaraki and Dabi stepped out to converse more outside of the truck... You needed to get the day dreaming under control. 

"The hell you dreaming about?"

Shigaraki holds the Hand mask and slips it on his face. 

"Nothing."

It really was nothing other than a fantasy to be wreck in two ways. If he had asked if you were feeling alright thats when you would have responded by groping his dick and whispering in his ear that you need to feel satisfied. But he didn't ask that question so you responded with 'Nothing'.

"Sit back in the front with Spinner."

As Shigaraki walked passed you, you raised your head higher and climbed into the front. Before you could even close the door, Spinner pulled out from under the highway and pressed down on the gas. At full speed he merged onto the highway. The cars he deliberately ignored screeched as the drivers tried to gain control of their vehicles. Spinner pushed down harder on the gas and caught up to the cops cars and cargo ahead. He made a sudden shift to the right lane and hit the car beside him. The cars tires screeched as they attempted to avoid the large truck that popped in to their lane. 

You opened the door and Spinner reached out, holding your forearm. With one shaky, reptilian claw stabling the wheel and the other holding your arm, Spinner voice was overcome with panic.

 "What you plan on doing?"

Pulling your arm away you jumped out.

"Watch me," You flew out and settled on the top of the cargo. You didn't know what was inside but you figured it must be important if Shigaraki is putting so much risk to getting it. "Now, time to distract."

The cops in the passenger drew their guns and lowered their window. They cocked their guns and screamed at the top of their lungs to head away from the cargo. Spinner took the distractions as an opportunity to crash into the back of the cars. The drivers panicked as they twisted on the wheels. You jumped off of the cargo and flew to one of the cops cars, from the passengers' seat you used your mechanical arm to lift the car and flip it over onto the other car. 

The cars crashed to the side and you returned to the cargo. As Spinner sped ahead you crawled to the front of the truck and pulled out the driver, tossing him to side. The truck came to a slow stop. Shigaraki, Dabi and Compress hopped out from the back and made their way towards you. You fluttered down from the roof of the truck and waved at the boys. 

The way Shigaraki walked was attractive. Tall and lean, walking ahead of the other two boys like the leader he was. His arms loose to the side, swaying up and down. Shigaraki walked boldly and with confidence. 

The passenger slammed the door open and drew his gun out. You spun your attention around just as he pulled the trigger. The bullet struck your thigh and you shrieked as your body twisted and fell to the floor. Your elbow and hip hit the floor, landing first before the rest of your body collapse onto the hot pavement. 

"Dabi!"

Shigaraki's voice rose and a streak of heat came over you. The man caught on fire. His body twisted around like a rag doll as he stumbled on his feet. His cries of agony was louder than Shigaraki's voice which called out your name. Eventually, the pain the man was enduring became too much and he fell to the floor, landing on his knees first before falling to his side. As you fluttered to get up. Dabi walked over to the man overlooking his lifeless body and kicked the corpse a few times, double checking if the man was still alive.