Check up

Sleeping in the same bed with Shigaraki was awkward and uncomfortable for the first few hours when you attempted to sleep. Your body was closer facing the wall with the view of the chains. It was almost nerve racking to see the chains dangle in view. You had tried to convince Shigaraki that the restraints were not necessary but he denied your plead. His trust was still far from reach but with time he might come around. For now, your wrist are going to have to deal with the cold metal.  

Shigaraki on the other hand was overly excited to be having you in bed with him, including since you gave him another kiss before bed. His body laid directly on yours with his arm over your waist. He felt secured laying beside you in arms reach. Your warmth filling him up with glee that sent butterflies from the bottom of the black pit that had remained empty with ash and death. Envious of couples who had the privileges' to feel one another to know they would be there in the morning, now he had that and nothing was going to take this away. He will find a way to keep the moth in her cocoon, never needing anything more than their caregiver that holds them close. No one and nothing will take this away. 

When your body assumed it was morning, you slowly sat up on the creaking bed. Shigaraki had already left the room. The computer was on and a new image updated on the screen. The image was of you laying flat on your back with your wings lit up with fake, cheap candles underneath it. Your face to the left and your torso in front view. 

Before bed, Shigaraki had given you his shirt to sleep in. He offered a pair of sweatpants but you denied his offer, claiming that you would rather sleep in your shorts because you get warm easily. Shigaraki even allowed you to tear up his shirt to allow your wings to slip through. 

In the picture however, your shirt was lifted revealing your breast. They were in full frame and there was no denying that they were the main focus on the screen. With your mouth agape, you brushed back your hair as you tried to focus on when Shigaraki had gotten up from behind you, stood over your body and lifted your shirt without you waking up to take the photo. The dude was sneakier than expected. 

Your face flustered up and you tried shaking off the idea that he could have had a feel around your breast and you lied to yourself that you would have woken up if he did. The Hamlet book was on the desk just beside the mouse. 

The distances between you and the book would not be easy even if your wings weren't the problem, the chains wouldn't allow you to lift your arm no more than 30 degrees from your body without sending pain on your shoulder blades. Instead what you decided on was to scoot inches towards the edge of the bed. Leaning back you used your legs to reach for the book.

The door rattled and unlocks, Shigaraki walks in with a plate and cup in hand. His face covered with the hand mask but his visible eye widen. He rushes over towards you and you panic, lowering your feet to the ground. 

"Shigaraki--"

"What are you doing?" His tone was harsh and he throws the plate and cup on the desk. He turns and tosses the hand on the bed just above your wing. "Answer me!"

You winced and faced the open door, you turned away and faced the opposite direction. If you had stared at the door any longer he would assume that you wanted to escape. 

"I just wanted the book."

You voice was shy and cracking under his immense glare. Shigaraki examined his desk to see the book hanging on the edge. His shoulders sunk down and he inhaled, grabbing the book and tossing it onto your thighs. 

"That was all?" His voice cracked and with his back facing you he sat down on his chair, staring at the screen saver. He leaned into his right hand and sighed with content. The nude image on his screen had calmed him down and he was open to hear an ''excuse'' from you.