Chapter 9 - "Shes important to me, and thats enough"

(Yanna POV)

This class is officially crazy. No, scratch that, LIFE is officially crazy! A week ago, I didn't even know this guy. He just transferred in and randomly talked to me, and now we're here.

"I'm someone you don't want to make angry."

The boy snickers, "And how do I make you angry?"

Yoongi just shakes his head, "You already did."

My heart starts pounding harder and harder at this. Yoongi still looks so calm as if he knows he is in complete control of the situation.

This boy, who still stands against Yoongi for some unknown reason, shifts his weight between his legs and swallows quickly. He's nervous now.

And yet... what I see next blows my mind.

(Yoongi POV)

"This is so stupid. Am I really about to fight this dude?"

The bully raises his fists in front of his face and grits his teeth at me.

"I guess I am."

This guy is exactly what he seems. Cocky. He throws a punch at me (sloppily), and I easily avoid the attack.

A chorus of "ooh" and "ahhh" fills the classroom. These kids have never seen a real fight. They don't know what they're doing. Gotta admit, this is a little more exciting than watching Yanna eat brownies through a snowy window.

He throws another punch directed towards my jaw. I lean to the left to evade his fist while moving to a position behind him and give a small shove. I can't help but chuckle when he almost put a hole through the wall stumbling forwards.

He looks back at me with determination and hate.

I gasp, "Whoops."

The bully's face turns blood shot when he lunges at me again. I lift my arm to block his punch, shifting my weight so my right leg wraps around his left. I lift his leg from underneath him, and his sense of gravity pulls him backwards to land on his butt.

"Oof." He bites his tongue when he lands, causing his face to scrunch up in sharp pain.

I roll my shoulders and sigh back before leaning down to offer him my hand, "You okay?" I ask with a smirk.

I can see it in his eyes, he hates me. When he has my hand in his, the boy pulls with all his might to bring me to the ground. But I'm ready for this. So, with one fluid movement, my head tucks, and I roll over his body onto my shoulder, bringing his arm with me when I land.

"Ahh!" He lets out a cry when his arm is pulled above his head. I have to let go so I don't dislocate his shoulder by accident. He fumbles to his feet about twenty seconds after I stand up tall, waiting for him.

This whole fight is a little ridiculous. I shouldn't be fighting this kid, but honestly, I've been kinda stressed not having any action in my days since I started this mission. It's all acting, protecting, and awkwardness. Don't get me wrong, Yanna is definitely an easy mission when it comes to physically protecting her. But that's what bores me. At least I'm getting a little action today, even if it is just a high school brawl.

He punches again. And again. And again. You would think that after the fifth time I've easily moved out of the way from his fist, he would change up his tactic a little. But, no. This is what we agents call "inexperience".

One last attack from the boy, and this time I turn to shift behind him and tap the pressure point in his neck, causing him to buckle and kneel. But he quickly stands back up, huffing a few annoyed breaths at me once he turns back around.