Chapter 11: "Good morning, Princess."

(Yanna POV)

"Yoongi?" I whisper, tip toeing through the darkness, "Where are you?"

I don't hear a sound. It's just insanely dark. Everywhere I turn, it's as if I'm lost between worlds. It's smells like sin, but that's not even the worst part. The worst part about where I am is the way my feet are randomly knocked from under me, and I feel like I'm falling for miles.

I gasp and start a loud cry when the ground disappears, and my body goes weightless as it falls through pitch blackness.

"Ahhh!" My eyes shoot open, and I sit up only to come face to face with a white painted wall.

I'm panting like a dog, and my heart is pumping like crazy. I look around the room I find myself in and hold my breath. Where am I? Quickly, I search for my glasses, sliding them on my face when I find them on a bedside table.

The room looks pretty normal, although I don't recognize it. White walls, dark blue baseboards to match my comforter. I'm sitting in a bed, one of the few pieces of furniture in the room, along with a dresser, mirror, and the bed side table. There's a window, but it's pitch black outside.

That's it. Nothing else. No sign to give me a hint as to where I am or if this is still earth. I don't remember exactly what happened before I passed out. I just remember going home and seeing... that's it!!

My house... destroyed. Utterly demolished. But by who? I remember the couch being torn to shreds, glass spread on the ground, ash filling my lungs.

"Mom? Dad?" I ask for them out loud.

The blankets are thrown from my body, and I swing my legs around to-- what am I wearing?

I look down at my feet swinging off the bed, peaking out from beneath a small white dress. No.. this is a shirt. A t-shirt? When did...

My face heats up when I come to a realization.

Yoongi. The last face I remember seeing before falling asleep. There was Yoongi, my broken home, a handkerchief, and then--

I cover my mouth to hide my gasp. Yoongi did this? My eyes start to dart back and forth as I put things together. Yoongi... it was all him!

My heart races three times faster than my sock feet move once they hit the floor.

I have to get out of here.

(Yoongi POV)

24 hours earlier

"Yanna." I finally say after watching her stare at the house for too long. I know she won't understand why, but I have to get her out of here.

She quickly turns around to see me, her eyes widen when they find mine, "Yoongi? What are you--"

"We need to go." I step to her and offer her my hand. She doesn't take it immediately, and my adrenaline kicks in.

I sigh when a tear falls down her cheeks, "We're leaving now." I say with a jerk of my hand.

Yanna shakes her head and takes a step back from me. I can see the fear in her eyes. There's no way to make her come with me. But I know if I leave her here, she's in danger. The people who started this fire could still be here and most likely are. The faster and farther I can get Yanna away from this house, the better. But she just isn't cooperating.