Part 1

This is the first episode of my first series! I hope it goes well XD it might be a bit crap at first but I promise it's gonna get better <3.

Katsuki's POV-

I was sitting on top of one of the ramps watching shitty hair and the others skate, I wasn't in the mood since they dragged me out in the middle of the night.

"Come on man! Skate with us!" Dumb Pikachu nudged my shoulder so I pushed him making him slide down the ramp.

"You're so mean!" He faked pouted and skated over to shitty hair, "Yeah, Yeah whatever!" I rolled my eyes at him jerked my head back meeting emerald-colored eyes and green hair.

How long was he there for?! "Who the fuck are you?!" I raised my voice making him flinch, 

"Since the yellow-haired guy left" He giggled making my body tense up, I turned to the boy as I wasn't in the mood for breaking my neck.

"Why are you even here?" I asked with a frustrated tone, 

"I was going to skate but you looked lonely so I went over to you" He smiled making my body tense up once again. "Tch, whatever" 

"Let's skate together! it'll be so fun!" He looked at me while holding his hand out to help me stand up.

I choked on my saliva after what he said, "W-What?!", "You heard me, let's skate together!"

Who does this boy think he is, nobody ever asks to skate with me! This little twink is pissing me off, "No, that's fucking stupid why would you wanna skate with me?!" I just want to hit him!

"I want to skate with you because you look worthy!" 

What in the fuck does he mean, 'WoRtHy' of course I'm worthy, I'm an amazing skater!

"Whatever ill skate with you I guess!" I got up with the help of his hand, it was so soft, I wish I could hold it forever. 

"You have to let go of my hand if you wanna skate!" He giggled again and I let go putting my hand in my pocket, "Show me what you know dork"

"The nickname isn't necessary but I'll show you what I got angry pomeranian", "Oh shut up broccoli!" He giggled, AGAIN! "Ok, I'll start!" He lifted his arms up and began to stretch.

Teehee this is the end, I know its crap, im a bad writer but im trying to get better XD