Part 4

No one's POV~

Izuku's head fell gently onto Katsuki's shoulder, his hair tickling Katsuki's neck, "Huh-" The blond ruffled Izuku's hair making the greenette's nose twitch, He laughed and turned his console off, throwing his controller onto the end of the bed. 

"Goodnight" Katsuki laid his head onto the pillow next to Izuku, trailing his hand down Izuku's cheek. "If you're just going to do this all night I'm going to sleep downstairs." The blond's eyes widened and he moved backward almost falling off the bed. 

"I-i didn't know you were awake!", "I-its fine I was just surprised!" The two were blushing before Katsuki started to speak.

"We should get to know each other" the two hadn't thought about doing this, "We should have done that earlier," The green-haired boy said in a joking manner, "Yeah".

Katsuki sat opposite the boy and they started to talk, "So, What things are you into?", The blond asked the green-haired boy who was playing with his fingers, "Well, I'm into Roller skating and-" Katsuki stopped him, "No, I mean relationship-wise." Izuku felt embarrassed, how did he not guess, "Well...I-I'm into Males...and I like it when they have muscles and a deep voice, I want them to treat me nicely." 

Izuku's anxiety was kicking in, he had just Came out to a stranger which he had only met a few hours ago. "Well, I'll tell you a little about me, I'm gay, I like males smaller than me, I would like if they didn't have muscles, they have to be loyal, and I think that's all" 

I'm probs going to post another episode tomorrow, bye for now doe