Part 6

Katsuki's POV~

I turned the heat off and placed the food onto one of the white plates with a silver patter on the middle of it, "Is it done yet!" Dunce's arms were laid lazily on the marble island. "You're going to get your germs on the counter!" I struck his hand which left a red mark on his wrist, "You hurt him!" 

I looked up to see fluffy green hair and wide green eyes, "I was just looking out for peoples health" That was a lie, I don't care if anyone gets sick. 

~time skip~

We were all sitting on the couch when I scrolled through something on Insta, Apparently, there was a party in the neighborhood, "There's a party" I didn't bother to look up and continued scrolling until pinkie decided to speak, 

"We should totes go!", "Yeah! Come on, let's get changed" Shitty hair got up and ran upstairs, "I'm going with Kirishima" Denki, mina, and Sero said almost in sync, "I guess it's just us" The green-eyed beauty got off the couch and begun to stretch, his shirt lifting up in the prosses. 

"I guess we should get changed." I got off the couch as well and connected eye contact with him, "But what am I going to w-wear?" Shit, I hadn't thought about that, maybe he could wear my clothes? Fuck no, what the hell, "You can wear my clothes" I said that in a murmur so he didn't hear, "Huh, what was that?", "I said you can wear my clothes!" I said it again but much faster this time he could hear me. 

"Aren't they going to be big?.." He pulled at the rim of his shirt. "I don't give a fuck, let's go" I tugged at his arm, dragging him up the stairs. 

"Ow!" He held the side of his head as it had just smacked one of the wooden poles holding the rails up. "Sorry," I said through grit teeth. I flung him onto the bed and went over to the closet, My eyes went over to a black shirt with a skull on it and some cargo pants, "Is this ok?!" He looked and nodded beginning to strip, "Hold up, hold up!" My hands shielded my eyes.

"S-sorry!" He pulled up his pants and went over to the door which had a sign that said, 'Bathroom' in cursive writing.

Izuku's POV~

My shorts slipped down my pale legs which were littered with freckles. My hands pulled up the baggy cargo pants and soon traveled to my cropped hoodie pulling it off. The blacktop with the skull on it was the replacement. 

My fingers wrapped around the cold metal of the door handle, I turned it and the door clicked open, the scent of caramel-filled my nose. "Finally" I felt the presence of someone behind me so I turned around to be met with the blond. "O-oh sorry!" My hand went to the nape of my neck. 

"Whatever get your skateboard and we're heading out" I slipped my feet into my shoes and went over to the entrance where my skateboard was. It had a few scratches from when I almost died.

"What are we waiting for! Let's go" The girl called Mina said as she jumped onto her skateboard and started skating. 

"Come on nerd!", "o-oh right!" I got on my skateboard and skated next to Katsuki, He was great. The cold air blowing my hair out of my eyes. "I heard there's going to be a pool!" Denki said while doing an ollie over an empty plastic bottle. 

In the distance we heard loud music, This is my first party, I've heard loads of exciting stories about parties, people who went to them mostly ended up drunk or passed out on the floor. 

As we got closer the music got louder. The sound of the music was at its highest, we were finally there, I stopped my skateboard and grabbed the base getting a good grip of it, "We're here!" The red-haired boy yelled. I saw them put their skateboards on the side of the house so I did too.  

"So, Is this your first party?" Katsuki was trying to make a conversation, "Yeah..." "Then you're going to stay with me." I was glad I had someone to protect me, I wasn't planning on getting hurt today, or drunk, He took me over to the bar outside and we sat down, He ordered some sort of alcohol and I got a glass of water. I noticed Katsuki talking to someone, to was a girl, They had black hair that went down to their shoulders and massive black orbs. "Oh yeah, Izuku this is Momo" His words put me out of my daydream, "Oh hey!" She smiled, "It's very nice to meet you Izuku!" Her voice sounded sweet and caring, "Do you know anyone that's here?" She said while swishing her drink around in the glass cup. "Yeah, I know Katsuki and a few of his friends". I said in an unsure tone. 

While the two were having a conversation I heard these girls behind us talking about Katsuki, They would say stuff like, 'I didn't know Katsuki would be here!' 'He's so hot' 'I would let him top me', It was annoying, I gritted my teeth trying to block their voices out of my head. 

It annoyed me, I got up and went to the exit of the house, Kirishima noticed me, "Izuku! Where are you going?" He pulled my arm and I sighed, "I'm going home because I'm tired." It was a lie, the girls pissed me off plus I wasn't enjoying myself, "Oh ok!" He let go and I went through the door grabbing my skateboard. 

I skated to my apartment, my hands opened the door with a click, and jumped onto the sofa, I had a few blankets and pillows on there to make it comfortable. "Finally, I'm home" 

~Time skip to the next day~

I woke up from my slumber, I had a massive pain in my back. I looked at my phone to see i had a message from someone, It was my friend Uraraka. The bright screen burned my eyes.

Floatygirl <3~ Hey! I'm going to the skate park today I was wondering if you want to go with me?

Greenbean~ Sure! Sorry I'm replying so late I just woke up 

I smiled and got up to get changed, I took out a checkered Crop top, the material felt like silk and it was very thin, My hands grabbed some black skinny jeans. I stripped my clothes off until I was naked, My hands pulled my green and black boxers up followed by my jeans, I was shirtless until i pulled the cropped shirt on. My pale feet slipped into my shoes, and my hands grabbed my skateboard, I've had this board for ages, my dad brought it for me before he left, it means a lot...

I glided down the stairs of the apartment complex, once outside I put it on the floor and began to skate to the park he was at 2 days ago. I stopped next to the girl with brown chestnut hair that matched with her massive eyes, "Hey Deku!" She smiled her bright smile, lips glimmering in the sunlight, "Hey Uraraka!" Her board was pastel pink, "Let's skate!" I watched her slide down the ramp she was sitting on, a ray of giggles spilling out her mouth, She jumped onto the metal rail, turning her skateboard to the side, I spun the plastic lid off of the bottle and took a sip, Although it was water it still managed to taste good. I felt something on my shoulder, it was a hand. My head turned to see the spikey blond-haired boy, "Hello?" I smiled showing my pearly whites, "Why did you randomly leave yesterday?!" I remembered them girls, my face formed into a disgusted expression, "Because I was tired?" It came out more like a question. "Whatever" He sat beside me, "Deku, Whose this?" She pointed to the boy next to me, "He's someone that I met the other day" I said while smiling.

This is longer than usual :> I'm planning to make something big happen in the next episode, I don't want to spoil it that much but I want Katsuki to find Izuku's Insta and he texts him while he's at a friends house and they find out he's friends with one of the best skaters in Japan.