Part 11

The two sat on the sofa, Katsuki's hand slithered around Izukus's waist. "Look's like Katsuki finally grew some balls," Mina said, Eating a slice of pizza, "Says the one who's still single" Katsuki snickered, Izuku Laid his head against Katsuki's chest, Katsuki's hands ruffled Izuku's fluffy hair. "Katsuki, can we go skating?", "Fine, But if you hurt yourself I'm not going to help". Izuku smiled and got off the couch. 

The two grabbed their skateboards and left, They glided along the sidewalk, "So why did you want to go skating so suddenly?", "I just wanted to get some fresh air",  Izuku smiled, They got to the skate park and sat on top of the ramp, Katsuki took Izukus hands and kissed them making giggles flow out of his mouth, "You don't have to be scared to kiss me, I'm not going to kill you," Izuku said while cupping Katsuki's cheeks, "Tch, I'm not scared! I just want to make sure you're comfortable" Katsuki Moved a piece of Izuku's hair behind his ear, The blond placed his lips against Izuku's forehead.

Katsuki held out his phone and pulled Izuku closer getting him in the frame, He placed a kiss on Izukus cheek while taking the photo, "Can I post it?" He asked Izuku Who had just skated off the ramp, "Sure!"Izuku jumped back onto the ramp only to slide back off again.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE