Part 2

Izuku's POV~

"So....do you have anything specific you would like me to show you?" I'm not going to lie, the blondie is quite hot.

"I don't give a fuck what you do but just hurry up I'm getting impatient" 

Why is he so rude? Like, calm down! "Ok!" 

I put my black and white checkered skateboard on the edge of the ramp and started, I skated to the other side and turned the skateboard to the side making it slide along the bar on-ramp. 

He still looked ticked off so I pouted hoping he would notice, " NERD YOUR GOING TO-" before he could finish his sentence I skated into one of the rails. "F-fuck..." I managed to get a word out before everything went black.

Katsuki's POV~

"SHITTY HAIR!" I ran over to the green-haired boy and checked his breathing, luckily he still managed to breathe but I needed help to take him back to my house, "Woah! What happened to him?!" Pikachu, mina, and Sero went over to us after they saw the guy on the floor.

"I think we should take him back to the house", "But where is he going to sleep?"

"He can just sleep on the couch or something" "Amazing idea let's take him home!"

Although this is basically kidnapping yet the dumb idiots still went through with it, I was the one carrying him because I'm the strongest of the group of course.

"Someone open the door! my hands are full!", "Of course your Hines!" Mina said with a hint of sarcasm added. "Finally someone has common sense!" I walked towards the leather couch and dropped I'm on it.

"Bakubro! Don't be so harsh!", "Harsh my ass!" Kirishima rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

(Time skip because I'm lazy :P)

Izuku's POV~

I woke up with a massive headache, I rubbed my eyes to get use to the light when I noticed I wasn't in my apartment, "Huh! w-where am I?!" I got off the couch and went to look around when I noticed a blond tuff of hair behind the counter, "w-who are you?..." After I said that the blond tuff of hair turned out to be the blond boy from the skate park.

 "Oh, your up...Are you hungry?", "N-no I'm fine..." I walked out to go explore the house when I noticed a red-haired boy playing pool with a black-haired guy.

"Hey...", "Oh! Your awake! If you want you can join", "No thanks" I went over to the small couch in the room and sat down.

Yay! I made a second chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying this XD