Part 5

The two stared into pure nothingness until Izukus lips parted and words started spilling out, "We should go skating later today!" Izuku jerked his head over to Katsuki, his eyes had sparkles in them. "Fucking fine! But next time you knock yourself out I'm not helping you." A smile tugged at the corners of his lips, "Yeah, yeah, Of course, you won't" Izuku rolled his eyes in a sarcastic manner.

"I'll make some breakfast" Katsuki swung his legs off the bed and walked over to the door and pulled on the handle opening it. Before Izuku could answer Katsuki left the room. 

Katsuki's POV~

I took one of the metal pans off the shelf and set it down on the stove and turned up the heat. I took the olive oil out of this shitty plastic box. I poured some onto the hot frying pan it soon melting due to the heat. I took some meat out of some plastic wrapping and placed it on the pan. 

While waiting for it I went on social media to look at people's status on Instagram, I clicked on shitty hairs and saw a picture of him, Denki, and Sero in the living room playing a board game, it looked like monopoly but I didn't really give a shit.

It was time to flip the food around so I got a spatula and flipped it to the other side, The side that was cooked was now exposed to the warm air.

"Woah, what's that good smell?!" I saw Pikachu walking down the stairs his hand gliding on the rail. "Go away, your existence is going to spoil the food" Pikachu looked offended at my comment which made me snicker, "That hurts!" He touched the place where his heart was. "I don't care" I turned back to the food I was cooking and continued to shake the pan making the meat on It slide to the side of the hot surface. 

"So, how are you and that green-haired hottie~" A dark aura surrounded my body as I aggressively shook the pan, his comment pulled a trigger in my head, Who does this blond-haired bimbo think he is, I swallowed a load of saliva, almost choking on it, and opened my mouth. "Say one more fucking thing like that and I will kill you" I didn't bother looking at him already knowing what his reaction would be.

"Ok, whatever you say!" it sounded as if someone pulled the words straight from his throat.

Yay! Another chapter, sorry if it's trash I wrote half of this in the middle of class.