Part 10

Ya'll- Somethin' good is gonna happen in this episode. Don't worry it's not going to be Nsfw/ yaoi. 

Katsuki's POV~

I sat back on my chair, I noticed that Izuku was doing something in his notebook, "Whatcha' Doing there". His small face looked into the camera, "I'm just drawing" He smiled and continued."Do you wanna come hang at mine and watch movies tomorrow?" Izuku nodded while still drawing, Even though he was looking down I could still see his bright smile. "I need to go bye!" Izuku hung up before I could say bye, I groaned jumped onto my bed, smothering my head with a pillow, "Just ask him out already!" my hands gripped the pillow throwing it at whoever was at the door, "You can't keep these feelings inside forever, Sometimes you just need to let them out, Y'know" Whoever was saying that sappy shit made me think about ways to ask him out.

I fell asleep mid-thought. 

My eyes were forced open by the crack of light that came from the space in between my curtains, I heard a familiar voice from downstairs, it was Izuku's voice. I glided down the staircase, missing almost all of the stairs.

 "Hey, Katsuki! "He looked at me, his bright smile blinding me. "Hey Izuku, do you wanna go up to my room?" I was only in sweat pants and boxers. "Sure!" He waved at the other losers before walking up to my room, "What movie do you wanna watch?" I opened my door and jumped onto my bed which was layered with blankets and pillows.

He sat next to me, his heat radiating off him making me feel a fuzzy feeling, "We're going to watch a horror movie", "But what if I get scared" He looked me in the eyes with a smirk while fluttering his eyes, 'Two can play at that game' "You won't get scared when I'm next to you" He got closer to me, an innocent look on his face, "Oh really", He got closer to me but before I could feel the soft sensation of his lips when he stopped."Why did you stop?", "I just feel like it's wrong...I only met you a few days ago", I looked at him gliding my hand along his smooth cheek, "It's not wrong when the other person likes you back"

"W-why would you like me? I'm just another nerd" Izuku crossed his arms while facing away, "That's what other people see, In my eyes you're beautiful", "I-I am..?" He looked back at me, tears glistening at the corners of his emerald eyes. "Yes! And any man is lucky to be with you!" Izuku shares a smile with Katsuki soon being shoved into his bare chest. "So, will you accept these feelings?", "Yes!" His voice vibrated my chest, 'I knew he would say that', "When you're done with your confession come downstairs, we ordered pizza" Izuku broke off the hug to look over at shitty hair who was at the doorway, "Fuck off" I flipped him off before he turned around on his heel and went towards the stairs. 

 I laid on my bed, sliding my hands underneath my head, "So...Are we going to do all the couple stuff?" My eyes widened at his comment, "Yeah I mean duh, But not right away, I don't want to make you uncomfortable" Izuku Smiled before laying his head beside mine, I turned to My side so I could look at Izuku, "Has anyone told you would cute you are?" I booped his nose making him blush, "We should probably go downstairs" He giggled and grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed, "Fineeeeeeee" He grasped my hand as he skipped to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

Sorry if it's not as good, I came up with this at 1 in the morning plus I'm not great with confessions. 

I hope you enjoyed though! <3 I'm starting to plan my next series, I want it to be better than this one. 

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!