Part 3

Izuku's POV~

After a few minutes of my sitting on the couch, I noticed the blond walk in and sit next to him. 

"Do you want different clothes to wear?" I looked away from my phone and gave him my full attention, "W-what d-do you mean...heh" I rubbed my hand on the back of my neck. 

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked-", "No it's fine" I really did want to wear his clothes....but I didn't want to admit it, "It's getting late....is it alright if I stay here for the night?",

"Sure you can sleep in my bed if you want", "But where would you sleep?" I swear I noticed  blush on his face, "I'll sleep on the couch", "Or you can sleep with me if you want..." Oh god, why did I say that! He's going to think I'm a slut!

"I mean if it's ok with you" Oh my god! He doesn't think I'm a slut! "Of course you can!" blush showed up on both of our faces, I hope he's gay...if he isn't this is going to be embarrassing. 

Katsuki's POV~

Oh, my, fucking, god, he wants to sleep with me! But Katsuki you just met him...what if he thinks you ugly.

Fuck it, of course, he doesn't, your the hottest guy out there! 

"So...Are we going now or...?", "Looks like someone's eager" He smirked at me making my heartache.

"Well, I'm tired so I'm going to bed join me if you want." I winked at him and went to my room to get changed. 

I slipped my pants off and put some grey joggers on and took off my shirt putting both of the pieces of clothing inside the hamper.

I turned on my console and went on warzone as I had nothing better to do.

After a few games, a green-haired boy walked in and sat next to me, "Hi!", "What do you want?" "Nothing, I just got bored so I decided to come up here" He smiled and watched me play, he pointed out all the players which annoyed me as he wouldn't shut up. 

"There's one there!" He pointed at a player in a house which I was next to, I killed them and he pointed out more players.

"Can you shut up for one second!" "I-I'm sorry..." 

Yay, another episode! XD it's crap, again, I'm sorry but I'll try to make the next one better