Chapter 12- Finally

Three days have passed since that incident and Y/n is not behaving any different from how she used to back when she thought Yachi was dating Yamaguchi. Yachi went over to their class and called Yamaguchi for a bit.

"So..?" She asked him.

"Nope, nothing...she didn't tell me yet." He sighed.

Yachi grunted and glared at Y/n. "We're making this happen!" She declared.

"But how..?" He asked. 

Yachi thought for a while before having an idea.

"It's the weekend tomorrow..let's hangout out somewhere outside..? I'll tell her that I wanna go shopping and knowing her, she'll agree to tag along. So this is what you need to do..." She told and discussed to Yamaguchi her idea, to which he seemed surprised.

"But isn't this risky?" He widened his eyes.

"Are you willing to give up your love, then?" She raised her eyebrow and teased.

"Of course not!" 

"So, do as I say then." She rolled her eyes and he nodded.

The next day, Y/n was waiting outside Yachi's home, and Yachi came out and hooked her arm with Y/n's. "Let's go!!" 

They arrived at the mall and Yachi bought a couple of things for herself, while Y/n just followed her and helped in holding her bags.

After they were done with the shopping, they went over to the food court where they ordered some snacks.

Yachi looked behind Y/n and smiled. "Ah.. Yamaguchi-kun!" 

His name was enough to make Y/n sit up straight and turn quickly to see behind her, seeing a smiling Tadashi.

"Hi Yachi-chan, Y/n-chan." He went over to sit with them.

"What are you doing here?" Yachi asked him and then looked over at Y/n.

"Just came here for the grub." He said then drinks his smoothie.

After a while, They walked out of the mall and had to cross the road to go over to the other side. Yachi looked at Yamaguchi and gave a nod, to which he gulped and nodded.

He pretended to be on a call and crossed a busy road.

"Wait!" Yachi called out and Y/n widened her eyes, looking at Yamaguchi crossing the busy road.

"Tada-kun!!" She called to which he ignored, pretending to still be in a call.

Y/n saw a car speeding and dropped the bags she was holding, as she ran over to push Yamaguchi, pulling him to the other side of the road, making Yamaguchi drop his phone.

"My phone!" Yamaguchi grunted.

"Phone? That's what you're thinking about?? How can you thin to cross the road when there were cars moving?" She snapped.

"Why do you care? Why would you mind if something happened to me either way?" Yamaguchi frowned and snapped back.

"What do you mean by those questions?? Of course, I care, I.." She teared up. "I love you, baka.." She told and ran away from the scene, while Yamaguchi widened his eyes at her confession, making him blush. "W-wait!!" He called out before running to follow her.

He managed to catch up to her, holding her arm and pulling her in an alley.

"Say that again." He looked at her sternly.

"I love you." She sniffed and muttered.

"I can't hear you." He teased and grinned.

"I LOVE YOU!" She raised her voice and looked at him, with which he smiled and wiped her tears with his thumb.

"I love you too. And I'm never letting you go again.." He giggled and looked at her while she smiled.

He softly caressed her face before he leaned in and closed his eyes, gently placing his lips on hers, to which she did the same and kissed back.

He pulled back and looked at her, placing his forehead on hers, while she placed her hands on his.

"So, will you be mine..?" He asked in a low voice.

"I will." She nods and giggled before looking at him, being in eye contact with him for a while before she wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked while she pulled him down for another kiss. Although he was taken aback at first, he placed his hand at the back of her head to deepen the kiss and smiled through it before pulling back.

-2 years later, on their third year of high school-

Yamaguchi was the captain of Karasuno's Volleyball team and he was currently playing a match with his team.

Y/n was with the coach as they watched the boys play and joined her hands in prayer, hoping that they would win.

"If we win today, there is something special that I wanna do in the court.."

His words played in her mind and she smiled to herself as she looked at him, being proud of where he currently is as a player and person, knowing that he came a long way to be where he is right now.

What she didn't know, although, is what Yamaguchi has in store for her.

The cheer from the crowd and the sound of the whistle brought her back to reality, realizing that he and his team had won. The boys stood in front of the crowd and bowed as they thanked them, earning their applause and cheers.

The boys all walked towards the coach, except for Yamaguchi, who stood in the court and smiled nervously as he looked at Y/n.

"There is something I would wanna say you all.." He started, grabbing everyone's attention.

"A year ago, I met a beautiful soul who made me feel complete and gave me the motivation to get through everything life has to give me.." He looked over at Y/n and she gasped, placing her hand on her mouth.

"And to that one person..that woman, who made me the man I am today..." He took out a promise ring and held it for her to see. "I want to give her my word, that I want to continue to achieve my dreams with her. And also to let everyone know, that she's the one I'm deeply in love with. Happy two years Anniversary, Princess." He finished with his speech and walked over to her with the crowd cheering as loudly as ever. He looks at her with a smile and held her hand, placing the promise ring on her finger. She blushed hard but smiled and looked at him. "Happy two years anniversary." She muttered before having her face pulled up by him for a kiss, while the crowd clapped and applauded for them.