Chapter 3- Back again

Picture of Mason's uniform ^^^

"Not all good byes are sad. Example: Goodbye School"-Unknown

Mason's POV

I woke up with an awful headache. Looking around I realized I was in a small bedroom in a small apartment. I looked down at my body and almost fainted.

I was even smaller than before about 5'3 at most. I was skinny with a small waist and plump butt. I looked so feminine. I could probably pass as a female.

You look adorable

I groaned knowing exactly what or who that is.

I'm guessing you are my new wolf

Ding ding ding. Cute AND smart

Are you flirting with me

Maybe why?

You are my wolf 

So?

I frowned at that.

You can't be flirting with me. That's weird

It's only weird if you make it weird

No it's just weird

Welp get use it. I'm going to be here for a while

I shut my wolf out after that. Great I already broke my wolf. I sighed and decided to look around to find any clue for what I should be doing. After looking around for a while I saw a note and two female uniform.

Make sure you get to school on time. There are two uniform. One is for work and the other is for school. I got the female one for youuu. You will look so cuteeeee. This is exciting I'm kind of like your mom. I'm the mother of everything but not mother mother you know anyways get to school

- Moon Goddess/mom ;)

This is weird... no way I'm wearing that. I saw the note glow and picked it up to see what was on it had changed.

Put it on or you will fade again :).....

Okay then...

I sighed and went to take a shower before changing into the uniform. I looked at myself in the full length mirror attached to the wall by the bed. Now I really look like a girl. Looking around one more time I noticed a bag and a phone laying next to it. I picked up both and exited the apartment on my way to "school".

As soon as I stepped out I noticed this was my old pack but everything just changed a little bit but I still vividly remember everything. Suddenly I was so excited because maybe just maybe I could go see the Alpha and explain to him what had happened to me. He was my bestfriend after all.

He's dead

Excuse me?

He died not long after you faded. The loss of his mate killed him about 10 years later after all the grief and pain. He died.

Oh

Yep. So go to school and don't be stupid.

Oh o-okay....

———————🧍🏾‍♀️———————

I looked up at the building, reading the front which wrote in big bold letters. DOMENSUBAY HIGHSCHOOL.
Well guess this is my school. Seem posh and for snobby rich kids. I was neither snobby or rich. I mean I use to be the beta but I lived an average quiet life. Well as quiet it could be when you are constantly protecting your pack. It wasn't very luxurious but I wasn't poor either. I was okay.

When I started walking again into the building I started noticing eyes on me. Did I have something on my face?

"Who is that?"
"Is she new?"
"So small"
"Totally smash"
"Never seen her before"
"She's cute"

I halt my steps and glare at everyone around me.

"I have ears. I can literally hear all of you and I am a boy. I have a dick"
After my very very little rant, I smiled contented because no one spoke anymore but as soon as I took another step, they started again

"So who do you think he is?"
" is he new?"
" tiny dude"
"Still smash"
"Even cuter"

I growled quietly and just decided to find the front office so I could get my schedule. Now I remember why I hated high school. Can't believe I am back here again and I have to repeat this all over again

————-🖤—————-

I made it to the office pretty easily. I had been to this school a couple of times while I was still the beta. I always had to come every year to talk to the graduating hunters of the pack.
(Wolves who spent high-school learning how to hunt or protect the pack- Tibs). I also gave the same speech every year.

It's is an honour..... blah blah blah. Moon Goddess proud....blah blah blah
Pack proud......blah blah blah
Alpha respect......blah blah blah

It was the same boring old shit however as I push open the door what I didn't expect was the person I saw behind the door.

*********

Ah yes I have done well. Who do you guys think he saw 👀. Comment who you think it is

I love you all.

-Tibs