Chapter 6- The Cafeteria

Thank you for this ^^^^^

"The cafeteria made him feel like an observer rather than a participant in the high school experience"- Alexander Robbins

Mason's POV

The rest of class went pretty smoothly. He ignored me for the most part and I did the same to him. No need for unnecessary interactions right? Just a normal high-school student. Nothing to see here. For my second period class, I had that with the Alpha. I was told to sit in-front of him and the whole time, I could just feel his burning gaze on the back of my head. What a creep.

Anyways I am currently standing at the entrance of the lunch hall. I don't want to go in. I would have to find somewhere to go on the high school food chain, that is if high school was how I remembered it. It was never difficult for me because naturally I was the beta and that came with certain privileges. I just sat with my best friend, the Alpha at time but now I was a small twink in a skirt.

I think you look hot

Ofcourse. Shouldn't you be helping me. You have been so quiet. I just forget you are there.

You told me to be quiet. So I was quiet.

I could feel the shrug that came with that sentence.

I honestly think they gave me the wrong wolf

Why? Because I'm a totally daddy and you are a small not daddy

Something like that

I don't know either but I don't mind.

Yes you have made that bit very clear

So what's the plan

I don't know. I don't remember high school being this scary

The library is open.

How do you know that. I don't know that

Just trust me

Alright then let me just get my lunch.

The lunch hall or Cafeteria was huge.I decided not to pay much mind to it. The school had changed a lot since the last time I was here, I would just have to get use to it. It was also loud. Very loud.

Well loud until I opened the door. Then it was quiet and they were all staring at me. I walked up to the food court and I could still feel eyes on me. I got a tray of food. Fancy might I add. Very fancy meal. Is that coffee jelly? God I love coffee jelly.

I turned around and that's when the whispering started.

"Who is that"
"New kid"
"Is he human. He's quite small"
"He's cute tho"
"He?"

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave and I was so close. The door was right there until it opened to reveal them.

I'm just going to pretend I don't see them. I attempted to walk around them. Keyword attempted. However I felt a hand hook into the collar of my shirt, pulling me back. Not this again.

"Well then you weren't just going to leave were you?"   Cole asked. Yes the Alpha's name is Cole.

We put a lot of thought into it.

Huh?

Nothing

"I was planning to" I said shrugging his hand off my shirt. He's quiet touchy isn't he?.

"I can't let you do that. What kind of Alpha would I be if I left you on your own" I literally don't care tho. I just want to be left alone. "On your first day too."

"It's fine" I said with a small smile. I look at the Beta next to him whose name I still didn't know. He won't even look at me. I definitely don't care but still.

"You guys are friends?" I couldn't help myself. They just seemed very opposite to one and another.

"Well he is my beta, what good am I without my trusty sidekick"  He finished his sentence, resting an arm around the slightly shorter male.I heard the Beta scoff before shrugging his arm off.

"Rightttt well I would just be on my way" I said, attempting to once again slip away but of course the moon goddess just hates me because Cole took my tray and started to walk away with it. He dropped it at a table filled with what I guess was the popular table.

"I insist" The whole cafeteria was watching. The whole time they were watching and making small remarks about what's happening. I almost forgot how much I hated high school.

———————-🏫————————-

I hate high school too Mason. You are not alone. Not to brag but three people added my story to their list. Lmao I decided to do an early update as a thank you. I'm so grateful😭😭.  I was so happy when I woke up that this morning. Thank you. Thank you.

I love you all❤️❤️

-Tibs