Chapter 9- The devil and his sidekick

Mason's outfit to the cafe ^^^^^^^

"Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink"- Lily Pulitzer

Cole's POV

I haven't seen Mason for a few days now. It has somehow put me in a horrid mood. I keep snapping at people unknowingly and it's messing with my Alpha image. I almost bit my maid's head off for asking me what I wanted for breakfast this morning.

Imagine getting attached to someone you barely know

You literally wanted to jump him when we were in the cafeteria at school

...

Ye that's what I thought

Stupid wolf.

Stupid Alpha

That includes you.

...

"We haven't gone to the cafe in a while" Callum, my beta stated. We were currently in the pack house just talking for the most part. I have been wanting to ask him about how he felt about Mason. I didn't mind sharing besides I have always been a bit attracted to Callum but I doubted he would ever submit to me though and I am definitely not submitting to anybody.

I also had to consider my mate. If I was fortunate to end up with one of them as my mate, the chances of both of them being my mate are too slim.

"I don't know if I want to" I replied shocking myself as well as him.

"That's a strange thing to hear coming from you" He said snickering a bit.

"Alright let's go" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"You just said you didn't want" He said but getting up nonetheless.

"I said I didn't know if I wanted to"

"Now you do?"

"Don't argue with me on a Sunday afternoon"

"What does the day have to do with it"

" I don't know"

"What if I don't want to go anymore?"

I smirked at him slightly amused by his statement. He blushed slightly looking away or more like glaring away?. Okay Grumpy

"Fine, let's go.." Cute.

I suddenly felt the urge to go to the cafe. Like something is there waiting for me other than girls in short skirt, pushing up their tits at me.

Callum's POV

Stupid Alpha

Why did my face get so hot?

I miss the twink. At least he made me feel dominant with his small self. I haven't seen him since the cafeteria incident, I don't know how someone so small was able to outrun me, I'm the freaking beta for goodness sake. Some coffee would definitely do me justice.

"Are you ready" Cole asked once he caught up to me.

"Can we just walk, it's not far and there's literally no need for everyone to know you arrived" I say this because every time we go the cafe that is literally down the road, we always take some huge fancy sport car.

"Nonsense, I'm the alpha" He said taking my hand and leading me to his another one of his numerous sport-cars. " The ground I walk on should shake with each step I take. Don't you agree sidekick?.

I pulled my hand away from his pretending not to enjoy the warmth it radiated. " Let's just go. You are being more annoying than usual today" I got into the car, slamming the door in his face. Cocky bastard.

He got in with a small smile on his face. At least he is not being a total bitch like he has been for past few days. I have a feeling it's because of the smaller boy. I wonder what he thinks of him. I can tell he is at least a bit interested in him. Cole doesn't just invite people to eat with us at the table. He is nice to everyone because he is the Alpha and he sort of as to but he doesn't make unnecessary interactions with people

"Shall we?" I nodded facing my side of the window as he started the car and off we were to the Devil's Cafe.

Mason's POV

I got a call from the Cafe at around 7pm on a Saturday evening. They told me to come in at around 2 in the afternoon for some quick questions before they can fully give me the job.

It's currently 1pm and I am getting ready to leave in about 15 mins.

The fact you are still not dressed is astonishing.

I don't know what to wear

Just dress casually. It's not a date.

I know that.

I personally like you just in the-

I shut him out. He couldn't see me naked, that would have been disastrous.

I decided to wear a pink and white sweater and some jeans to match the cafe's general pink theme.

I got there at around 1:55pm. I saw the same boy from last time at the counter.

"Hey pretty boy" He greeted.

"Hey counter boy" I greeted back.

"How can I help today"

" I am here for a sort of Job interview"

" I'm glad there are considering you. It might give me more motivation to come to work now"

I blushed slightly. He is rather bold.

"I'll get the manager for you in a min. Just take a sit anywhere"

I nodded and sat at one of the tables. It wasn't too crowded in the cafe but then again it also wasn't the last time I came here. I figured maybe it was because it was a Sunday and last I was here it was a week day.

About 2 mins later, the door opened signalling someone has made an entrance. I looked up to see no one other than the devil and his sidekick. Our eyes met and Cole glared at me first but then smirked at me afterwards mischievously. Callum had pretty much the same blank face that he always has, he was barely even looking at me.

"Well then what do have we here?...."

Oh god

—————————🎀——————————

Sorry for the late update. I have been a bit busy. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this.

I love you all ❤️🖤❤️

-Tibs