Chapter 7- Unknowningly tempting

The lunch hall^^^^^ bruh rich people

"Was that really necessary tho?"- Me

Cole's POV

I have to admit I feel a very weird attraction to Mason. He is very tempting without even knowing it. I'm not going to sit here and act like I didn't want to grab him and have him under me, sobering and whimpering from all the pleasure I'm giving him.

Sit next to him. Stay close. Never go far

I know

That's my wolf. Domix
It is definitely a strange name but I guess that's what makes it so cool?

I watch as Mason took a sit next to me. His skirt riding up his silky white thigh. He took out an headphone, putting it on to ignore everyone else. Callum sat next to him and took off his headphone, dropping it onto the table.

Mason looked pissed. "What the fuck"

"Such naughty words coming out of such of a pretty mouth" Callum said back to him, smirking slightly.

"I don't care-.."

"Who are you?" He was interrupted by Cheyenne. Callum and Cheyenne have a weird relationship. They are what you would call fuck buddies. Callum rolled his eyes for what felt like the 100th time today.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to interrupt people when they are talking" Cheyenne looked hurt by what he had said but quickly put on a very unattractive pout. "Callum, you are such a meanie" She whined.

"Mason, where are you from. Like I said I don't think I have ever seen your face before" I asked him. Suddenly he looked very nervous.

"I c-came from a small c-city. You p-probably haven't h-heard of it" He stutter looking everywhere but at me.

"Try me."

"I rather I didn't. You know"

"Are you hiding something from your Alpha?"

"Why do you care?"

"Are you a rogue?"

"YES!"

"Yes?"

"Yes sooooo rogue. Mhm I should go"

"So soon" Callum interjected.

Callum's POV

I'm not gay.

But...

I would totally fuck Mason.

Little twink with a little pink lip and a little short skirt that keeps going higher and higher. Not to sound like a dick but if I didn't know better due to his very sharp mouth that needs to be tamed, I would say he was seducing me.

The twink is teasing me and doesn't even realize it but I'm obviously not going to act on it. Maybe. For now.

"Don't leave. Lunch just started." Cole points at his meal. "Haven't even touched your food yet"

"I suddenly lost my appetite" He said, reaching for his headphone which only made me push it further away from him."How do you go from just ignoring me to bullying me"

"I was ignoring you?" I asked slightly confused.

"Literally 2 mins ago you were-.. Nevermind" He sighs

What do you think he would look like naked and tied up. Crying and begging for release.

I don't know but it sounds very, very appealing.

He is so fucking adorable. I want to pound into him.

Woah calm down. I can feel you bouncing around.

His skin would feel so warm

Shut up. I don't need a boner right now.

"I'm leaving" Mason gets up to apparently leave.

"Where are you going" I asked.

"Away from here. Away from the both of you" He sneered while motioning between the both of me and Cole.

"We will come with you" Cole said enthusiastically.

"Are you deaf?" He said a bit shocked.

Mason's POV

THEY ARE SO STUPID.

"Oh right.." Cole glared at me.

"Bye" He said sharply.

Okay then bipolar much. I got up and left with my food.  Then I heard two pairs of footsteps.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" They both shrugged, waiting for me to keep going.

" Go on. Leave"

"You can't just follow me. You don't even know me. What if I hurt you or something"

I doubt you would be doing that

Shut up!

Then there was a chuckle, followed by another until they both burst in a laughing fit.

"Yeah....okay" Cole said practically mocking me.

I turned and ran out of school and went straight home. That's enough school for today.

——————-🏫————————-

Weird end there but as you can tell I don't really like long chapters . Thank you for reading. Got my first vote and comment on my last chapter. Thank you so much. Another early update. The chapters are short so it seems fine.

I love you all🖤❤️🖤❤️

- Tibs