☔️Drivers License (1/2?)☔️

DSFKGYKUHFLUFSL HI THERE

sooo this was requested by sincerely_angelll and _Kita_Shinsuke_

 Uhhh _Kita_Shinsuke_ requested something slightly different but its pretty similar soo im probably not gonna do exactly what you requested, sorry!

so this plot was inspired by Drivers License by Olivia Rodrigo... yuh

art credits go to peamin_ on idk what platform sorry-

ANGST YUM YUM

also later ill probably make a pt 2 to make it a happy ending

NOW GO READ MY PARAKEETS

==============================================

Shirabu POV

I had just gotten my drivers license. Finally, after months of lessons, I was able to cruise the streets on my own. 

Of course, the first place I went in my second-hand car was Eita's house. 

I wanted to run into his arms, seeing his proud face after all of my hard work. I wanted him to kiss me softly and gently, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I wanted nothing more than to see my beloved.

My heart was light with excitement as I pulled into Semi's street, the engine loudly humming. I kept my eyes on the road, parking on the side of the street. 

Getting out of the car, I called for him. "Eita! I... Eita?"

I watched

as a short blond girl

stood up on her toes

and kissed

him.

Right on the front doorstep.

Right in front of me.

I stepped back, feeling dizzy, scared, upset. I couldn't see straight. All I could see was my boyfriend kissing a pretty blond girl. Much more pretty than me.

He looked up with a shocked expression as I got back in my car and started the engine. I could see him push the girl aside, trying to run after me. But I wouldn't let him. Not after that.

"Kenjirou, wait!" I hit the gas, speeding off into the night. 

Not giving a fuck about anything else in the world, I drove all the way home, hot tears falling down my face. My heart ached, my breath was shaky. 

I let out strangled sobs. My heart was shattered, the broken pieces cracked and cold in my empty chest. 

The scene played over and over in my head like a broken record. Her flowing blond hair, her perfect physique. Standing up higher to kiss him. 

I walked into my dorm shakily. Taichi was gone for the weekend, on a family trip. I had the apartment to myself. To myself and my feelings. 

The car keys clattered onto the coffee table, falling heavy like a stone.  

My tear stained face only held pain and hurt. My steps were slow, long and heavy.