🐉☁️Pure Imagination☁️🐉

HAHAHAHA FLUFF AHAHAH MORE FLUFF SDFHAJDFAKSJDNFAKJSDKASN 

so yeah my usually angst infested mind actually came up with smth fluffy for once- thats nice

RECOMMEND  LISTENING TO THE SONG WHEN THE PART COMES SO YEAH

i was literally listening to a 1 hr loop of the cover during class hhhhhh

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT

THE SONG IS PURE IMAGINATION - COVER BY ANGELO JAVIE

OK LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

===============|Pure Imagination|===============

Shirabu Kenjirou, 24-year-old artist, was taking his nephew on a walk through a forest. 

His older sister had gone on a day trip with some friends and had left her son with him. Which leads us to this moment. 

They were walking through a path in the forest. The trees had started to turn colors as it was early December, there were orange, red, and yellow leaves scattering the scenery. Dry leaves crunched under their feet as they walked.

"Kouki, look here." Shirabu pointed to a big oak tree. 

"What's that, Ojisan(uncle)?"

"It's an oak tree." He ran his fingers down the thick trunk of the tree, feeling its grooves and bumps.

"But Ojisan, isn't it just a tree?"

"No, Kouki, it's a very beautiful one. Here-" he picked up an orange leaf that had fallen from the tree. "do you see how pretty this leaf looks?"

"Mm!"

"For artists like me, this is something rare. It's a perfect model."

"Ojisan," the small boy fumbled with his felt duck backpack and brought out a dusty brown sketchbook. "I found your sketchbook back home! Do you want to draw the tree?"

Shirabu's eyes widen as he slowly takes the book from his nephews hands. "This is.... Kouki, where did you find this?"

"Mm... oh! In mama's drawer! She said it's 'full of things from her childhood'."

Shirabu delicately opened the cover of the old sketchbook, heart beating quickly, eyes wide. 

"Kouki this.. this is my old sketchbook from high school."

The small boy gasped loudly. "Really? Lemme see!"

Together they sat down under the big oak tree and flipped through the pages of the sketchbook. There were drawings of various things; flowers, trees, eyes, even an old bench from Shiratorizawa. 

Shirabu cringed at the worse quality of the drawings, they weren't bad at all, just not up to his standards. 

Kouki turned the page and revealed something that made Shirabu's breath hitch. 

"Ojisan, who's that?"

"....Semi-san.."

On the page was a wonderful drawing of the ash blond setter. It showed him in the volleyball uniform, smiling brightly while his hair blew slightly in the wind.