☁️ Corduroy Dreams☁️

Here's the fluff I promised y'all~

this plot literally just popped into my head lmfao. 

so yeah, also I changed some of the lyics with my m̷̛̺̦͔̗̻͍̼̪̠̽̎͋̽͊̕̕ă̴̧̛͍̪̩̲̲̓̚͠d̷̖̠̝̤̈́̍͂̋͛̏̚͜ ̵̹̞͕̰̬̗̞͕͒͑͜s̶̖͍̊̓̋͊̕k̸̫̲̣̥̟̹̯͝i̸͔̹̥͍̓l̴̢̢̦̼̳̬͉̲͈̂̄̔͒̌͂̉̍̕ḷ̷̲̝̞̳̣̭̂̊̈́̈̋̂̏̄̓̈́z̸̩͛̈́̇̀̚͝

and the lyrics I changed are from Corduroy Dreams by Rex Orange County

um

yeah

*awkward thumbs up* 

=============|Corduroy Dreams|=============

Shirabu was pissed. 

Semi hadn't given him any attention for the last 5 days. 

5 days, 8 hours and 42 minutes. 

Shirabu didn't like to be the clingy type, even when he craved attention he tried not to show it. But his boyfriend hadn't even cuddled with him for the last 5 days! Ridiculous. Utterly annoying. 

Shirabu grumbled and placed a thick, heavy book on his desk. He had barely seen Semi at school that day, and he didn't even reply to his text. 

What the hell, when I text first he usually treats it like a fucking godsend. Shirabu thought, angrily flipping the pages of his textbook. 

Stupid fucker. What's he even doing these days? Probably slacking off and not even thinking about me. What the hell, I'm his boyfriend. He stopped on the page he needed, placing a post-it and labeling it "A". He started flipping again.

Whatever. He can do whatever he wants, see if I care. His stupid fucking cute ass hair, with his stupid smile, ugh. He placed another post-it, labeling it "B". 

And his adorable fucking laugh, and his stupid fucking muscles, and- 

Shirabu slapped his own face. Shirabu Kenjiro! You are not letting your stupid boyfriend stop you from studying efficiently! College starts in two years, two fucking years! Get that boy out. Of. Your. Head! 

He scolded himself, slapping his forehead and taking a breath. "Stupid Eita.."

= = = =

Semi was stressed as hell. 

His band club was performing in front of the whole school next week, and they wanted him to write a whole song within a few days. Of course, he'd written a bunch of songs before, but a few days? That's tough. 

He'd been working around the clock for a while, and to be honest, he felt bad about leaving Shirabu alone. He hadn't had the time to spend with his boyfriend, also having to cram in schoolwork and volleyball practice. 

Semi sat at his desk, tapping his pen on his forehead. His phone buzzed, and he flipped it upwards. 

Shirababe😏😘
Eita? Are you there? 

He put down his pen and picked up his phone, opening it. His eyes softened when he saw all the texts he had missed from his beloved. 

You
Shit sorry baby, did you need smth?