☁️ Movie Night☁️

oh my frickingdiddlydarning heck

I HAVEN'T POSTED IN LIKE- SEVERAL MONTHS I APOLOGIZEKJASNFKJNSFKJDN 

Here's some fluff to make up('・` )♡

Semi POV

It was a warm Saturday afternoon, my bedroom window was cracked open. I had my earbuds in, my playlist blaring while I looked up the guitar chords of "Burning Pile" by Mother Mother on my phone. I was about to pick up my guitar when I got a text from... Shirabu?!

Why would he be texting me of all people?

Shirabuuu
Hey Semi-san

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text, wondering why he had texted me. 

Me
Uhh hi?

Shirabuuu
Idiot, why'd you put a question mark

Me
Shira- why did you text me
Do you need smth

Shirabuuu
Uhh
Kinda?

Me
Is that a yes or a no

Shirabuuu
...a yes

I sighed, my fingers swiftly gliding across the digital keyboard. 

Me
What do you need

Shirabuuu
uhm
Wellll

Me
Just spit it out, Shirabu.

Shirabuuu
Fine fine
So like
Can I go over to your house

I blinked, reading the message over a couple times. Shirabu, the salty kouhai Shirabu Kenjirou, asked to come over to my house?

Me
Uhm yeah sure?
But uh, why?

Shirabuuu
Idk I'm just bored ig

Me
Ok
You can come over whenever

Shirabuuu
K thanks

I put my phone down, slightly dazed. As I was pondering what had just happened, I heard the doorbell ring. 

I rushed down the hall, opening the door to reveal a slightly flustered Shirabu. "Uh, h-hi."

I stepped to the side, making room for him to go through the door. "Come in."

He quickly nodded before coming into my house,  awkwardly placing his bags down on the ground next to the door. I waited till he set his bags down before asking, "So.. what do you wanna do?"

"I dunno." A light blush dusted his cheeks, which I found oddly... cute. 

"Ok, then are you fine with watching a movie?" 

"Sure."

I gestured for him to follow me, and I lead him to my bedroom. He looked around, scanning my music corner (including several lp records, my guitar, my microphone, and keyboard), makeshift vanity (a table with a mirror on top, all stained with liquid eyeliner), and the mass amounts of sweaters and shirts piled in the corner because I was too lazy to use my laundry bin. (me lmao)

"You should really clean your room, Semi-san." 

"Wow, thanks." 

I pulled my laptop out of my book-bag, hopping on the bed. I patted the spot next to me, gesturing for Shirabu to take the spot next to me. I felt the bed sink down beside me as I opened my computer. His shoulders brushed mine, which I felt my face heat up at.