Content Warning ((DO NOT READ THIS FIC UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS WARNING))

This author's note is very important for you as a reader. While I cannot really control whether you read this or not, I really care about each of you and I don't want you to stumble into this fic if it will cause you any pain. So, I highly suggest that you read this note before you continue to the prologue.

This is an Avengers fanfiction, for one, so there will be plenty of violent content (and eventual cursing). However, it is my character that will probably be more of a problem. Because of the power she has, death will be present in most of the chapters. Suicide will be mentioned fairly often as well.

I am not taking these subjects lightly in any way. I know that these are very serious topics and that some people are strongly affected by them. With the way my character was designed, though, there is no way to avoid writing these subjects in.

This fanfiction will generally be a casual fic, like most of the others you will read on this website. However, as I've said, there will be several mentions of death (both of the main character and other major characters) and suicide, and that is why this note is included, and that is why this fic is rated mature.

There will not be any in-chapter warnings for when these subjects will be mentioned. PLEASE, if you are under the age of 17 or affected negatively by mentions of death or suicide, do not read this fanfiction.