:)

Y/n's pov
"Well why are you EXACTLY here?" I said emphasizing the word 'exactly'. "Well I think I'm supposed to help you-" Norio started but I cut him off. "No seriously" I said. " I am serious" Norio said an irk mark appeared on his forehead while smiling. "Oh sorry" I said feeling kinda bad...."Anyways what now?" I ask him. "Well we probably have to get to know each other so-" Norio was about to say when Phil entered the room and Norio disappeared. "Y/n!" Phil said smiling widely which I return "Yes?" I ask. "Mama asked if you could help out setting the table for dinner!" The boy said. "Sure, I'll be there in 10 seconds" I said and the boy nodded and left. "Well he's a cute lil thing isn't he?" Norio asked and I replied with "Yep he is" and there was silence for a good 5 seconds as we both say our byes to each other even though he's part of my- you know what nvm.

Few Minutes OF Just Walking To The Kitchen

"Mama?" I said opening the Kitchen door to see her cooking soup. "Yes my dear child?" she responded "Uh may I ask why is the table already set when you asked me to help with it?" I ask. "Well yes but you were taking too long so I had Ray to help me" she said with a smile on her face 'oh how I want to f*cking want to wipe that smile of her face right now...but she said she'll me with the powers thing....' I think remembering I have powers "oh shi-" I was about to cuss, when Ray came in. I spun on the heel's of my shoes "hello Rat!" I say smiling widely as he glare at me for the nickname. "And why is my nickname Rat?" he ask's as he turned to Mama giggling. "well your name's Ray and you can replace the 'Y' with 'T' so yeah!" I said smirking and continued with "and besides it's funny!" as mama holds in her laugh 'well atleast she's not that bad'