Powers?

Reader's pov:
The grip got tighter and my wrist was
hurting even more. "P-please le-et go" I pleaded. "Say your sorry" the voice said. 'Wait D-don? Wh-?' I was lost in thought when he tightened the grip even more enough for my my bones to pierce my skin. "SAY YOUR SORRY!" Don shouted louder than ever. "I-im so-AH!" I said, on the verge of crying when the grip tightened EVEN MORE my wrist now bleeding.

"SAY IT! SAY IT AGAIN YOU MISTAKE OF A FRIEND!" Don shouted 'M-mistake o-of a fri-end? I-i knew I shouldn't have been happy that I m-made friend with them! Only Emma is nice here!' I said tears slowly going down my face. "HEY! IM TALKING TO-!" Don was about to shout at me more when he was pushed away, making him release me fro the grip.

"Y/n, you okay?" Heard an oddly  familiar voice say. I didn't say anything tho, looking at my bloody wrist a bit of my bone sticking out. '....' Then I fainted.

Where am I? Its pitch black in here. "Hello?" I said my voice echoed. "Hellooooo???" I said even longer and louder.

I saw some kind of monster.....no wait....A DEMON?!? It was pitch black tho and the place where I was had water everywhere.

I saw one of the demons lift a body?! N-no.....The body looked like Conny's. I walked closer to them and they started talking.

"It looks delicious" The one who was lifting Conny said. Delicious?! No this HAS to be a dream! "Nothing beats human flesh after all" the demon continued.

Then one of them put a glass tube thingy down. And put Conny in it?! I started to back away a little but slipped because of the water.

I just started there in shock and in fear. Who knew about these demons? Is this the reason why all the kids that go never send us letters?

"Damn it. Can't I bite of just one finger tip?" One of them asked. "Don't be stupid. It's valuable merchandise" the other said.

V-valuable merchandise? Does that mean we are all food for them?!

"Way out of reach for the likes of us. All of human meat produced on this farm is high-quality, Its luxury stuff for the rich" The demon continued.

O-our whole l-lives been a big l-lie? Then I looked at Conny's dead body. She's lifeless. Her eyes. Her face is so pale, no her whole body is pale white.

Then I heard Mama from behind me. "You've finally start using your powers sweetie" mama said. I hugged her "Is my life all a- wait powers?" I asked.

"Yes the human society before this said, to inject a some kind of experiment in one of my kids that is you" mama said. "And why me mama?" I asked. "I just didn't have the courage to do this to the other kids" she said.

"Now, we don't have much time I need to tell you that Ray is my spy" mama said. "Huh? Mama what do you mean?" I asked in complete confusion. "Just remember Ray is my spy and please find a way out" mama said disappearing.

"Mama? Mama?! MAMA!" I shouted then it became dark.

"Mama!" I shouted sitting up. "Y/n?!" I heard Emma shout jumping towards me. "H-huh?" I asked confused. "You we're out for 20 minutes" Norman said awkwardly laughing. "Okay?" I said remembering what I saw.

"Where's Conny?!" I shouted.

✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎
Okay! That's it! Sorry it took so long! Well bye for now!💚🌟