DO I LIKE BOTH OF THEM?!

Reader's pov:
I heard Emma still whining wondering if they forgot about me. 'Why am I thinking that they remember me? They obviously forgot' I thought to myself jumping down the tree. "Woah! Y/n! You we're still hiding?!" Emma asked surprised. 'Forget about her! Forget about everyone! Only mama care's about me!' I screamed in my head slightly crying now.

Then I took of in a run. Hearing footstep's behind me I quickly closed the door and slid down sobbing not caring if mama or the kids hear me as I stand up I quickly feel the door forcedly push making me fall to the ground. "O-ouch..." I said getting up so my face isn't kissing the floor. "I'm so sorry y/n!" I heard a voice say. I just hummed in response.

And turned away so I can find mama and help her with the chores. Until I felt a hand on my wrist "Emma I told you I-" I was going to tell whoever it was to let go thinking that it was Emma but was actually Norman. "y/n please join us again this time all of you are it and I'm going to hide" Norman pleaded. And of course I'm going to accept it. Not because I l-like Norman of something! But because I wanted to be friends with him.

I sighed in defeat and nodded looking the other way blushing a bit then Norman just smiled and turned to face the door and head out 'I swear I just saw him blush' I thought to myself blushing a bit more. I then saw the kids and Emma waiting outside by the tree. Instantly regretting going outside. (But not the fact the he's holding your hand).

"Y/n!" Emma shouted running up to us and the kids following. As I grip Norman's hand he just gave me his sweet smile that I love-'Wait LOVE?! Do I love him? No that cant be...right?' I thought to myself blushing even more turning to a tomato. And Norman just laughed at the fact that, I was all flustered and red, him also blushing a bit but not as red as me.

"Let's just get this over with already" Ray said still reading his book not even looking up. 'H-handsome~.......WAIT WHAT?! Y/N NO! FIRST NORMAN! NOW RAY?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!' I thought and scolded myself in my mind shaking my head my face becoming even more red if that possible. "Huh? Y/n are you okay?" Emma ask's looking at me.

"No no! I'm f-fine!" I stuttered out. Norman made a 'pfft' sound. "W-what?!" I said trying to look scary. "It's nothing, any way let's play hide and seek now" Norman said letting ho of my hand. 'He's hand was so soft...okay Imma just let my mind think on it's own now' I thought to myself. I stared at Norman's figure running into the forest.

I made a 'hmmm' sound and the looked at Ray who was now standing up nodding to me. I ran right into the forest the others following Emma now at my side and smiled in a competitive way. Then I mouthed 'First to find Norman is the winner' and she nodded and her smile got bigger. Then me doing the same focusing on finding Norman. Ran to who knows where and just kept running until I was out of breath.

And when I stopped I was right in front of the fence. Then saw Norman there a feet or two beside me. I had a surprised look on may face. As I walked to Norman and just placed my hand on his shoulder. And Norman slowly smiling. "I lose" Norman said.

✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎
So yes! That's it sorry if this is too short! You can complain all you want! And I won't bother!
SAYŌNARA!💖🌟