Don't leave me out

"She must have tired herself out and fallen asleep" Mama said. "Look, there isn't a scratch on her" Mama continued. The other kids was with Mama and Naila while me, Norman, Emma we're still there. "Its like Mama knew exactly where Naila was" Norman said looking terrified. "Come to think of it, she's always been great at finding us" Emma replied. "No matter where we hid, she's find us in a jiffy" Emma said.

"That's...not a watch" Norman said. "Its...not?" I ask. Looking straight at the bunch of kids swarming Mama. "Its a tracking device" Norman replied. Me and Emma looked at Norman in surprise. "There might be transmitters embedded somewhere in our bodies. What's more, she slowly but deliberately showed off her compact case as a message. "Whoever you are, you are not going anywhere" That's what she's trying to say" Norman explained.

Mama and the kids walked past us and Mama's look on her face gave me shivers. Me, Emma and Norman all had smiles on our faces but in reality we we're scared. "Mom is..." Norman said. "...the enemy!" Me and Emma said in unison. Then lightning stroked. "Guys...Lets go" I said and they nodded going inside.

❍︎𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆❍︎
Norman wanted to talk to Emma again and Emma insisted on letting me talk to them too but Norman didn't. I was currently walking through the hallways of the house and never thought that it was kinda creepy. And I heard Emma and Norman talk about the transmitters. I hid behind the corner and listened in them.

"Do you think she already knows we went up to the wall earlier?" Emma asked. 'So thats where they've gone to during break' I thought to myself. "We're good. I mean, we weren't busted when we went to deliver Little Bunny to Conny." Norman explained. "Good point" Emma replied. 'Then what is Ray for if mama said he's her spy?' I thought to myself.

"Its not like Mama knows where we are at all times" Norman said. "She has to check to find out" Norman continued. "She knows that someone other than Conny brought Little Bunny to the gate. But I don't think she's identified who it was yet. If she had, she wouldn't have had to give such a roundabout warning" Norman explained. "I see" Emma said.

"Y/n?" I heard someone say my name. I turned to see it was Don. "Oh Don!" I said cheerfully. "Do you know where Norman is?" He asked. "He's right there!" I said pointing at the albino. "Hey, Norman!" Don said getting the two's attention. "Got a minute? Something's wrong with the clock" Don said. I looked at the two with a emotionless face. "Sure. I'll take a look" Norman said.

And Norman said something to Emma neither I or Don could hear. Then Norman ran passed me and I gave him an angry while giving him a sad look and he was surprised by that but he still ran. Then I walked up to Emma. "Got a minute Emma?" I asked and she nodded. I then hugged her and she was also surprised by my act. "Don't leave me out okay Emma?" I asked her close to tears. And she just gave me a 'hm!' In response and returned the hug.

✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎
I am so sorry this took so long!
I will try to make something more sooner and longer!
Sayōnara!
💚🌟