181045

"Use this room" Mama said pointing to a room. "Certainly" Sister Krone replied. Me, Emma, Norman, and Ray standing at the staircase listening to them. "She took the worst possible room" Ray said. "Right in the middle of the four kid's room" Emma continued. "That makes it easier for her to monitor us" Norman then continued {why are there so many continuations?}. "Does Mama really suspect us?" I then questioned.

Then Mama and Sister Krone look at the four of us and we just smiled except fir Ray of course.

A few minutes later!
Now the other kids was just playing outside while the four of us we're in the library. "I was so fixated on the transmitters, I didn't even consider that they could send more adults!" Norman said under his breath knocking his head on a library shelf. "We should be happy about this" Ray said. "Happy? Why?" Emma asked. While I'm just sitting down a chair looking dumb.

"We've gained two new forces of information. Carol and Sister Krone" Rat said bluntly. "Good point" Me and Norman said at the same time which caused us to look at each other but then looked back at Ray. "First off, where did they come from?" Ray asked. "Carol is Conny's replacement. In other words they're replenishing the goods" Norman said.

"Yes. Given that this is a farm, there should be a resupply base that continuously produces one-year-olds" Ray replied. "Does that mean we all came from there?" Emma asked. "Probably. And then there's Sister Krone" Ray said. "Learning that there are adults besides Mama is a big deal. That means there might be other farms out there. And were these adults under the demons control since birth, or were they captured them converted?" Norman asked.

"What we know about the outside world changes depending on the answer" Norman continued. "But our top priority should be figuring out how to get everyone out of here. And also finding where the transmitters are" Ray said and Emma said "I checked but I found no signs of anything being implanted anywhere in my body".

"Nothing on our clothes or shoes either" Norman said. "If we look at it from the point of view of standard human technology, it has to bea device that transmits radio waves. But that would mean it's powered by a battery. Something with a battery life of over a decade. And so tiny that it doesn't leave any surgical scars. Sounds too advance to have been developed using the tech of 2015" Ray explained.

"Meaning?" Emma asked. "It'd be difficult to find and destroy it based on our expectations on how it works. And it's demon technology, there's nothing we can do" Rat explained. "True" Norman said. "What? Doesn't that mean we're screwed?" Emma asked. "Emma language" I said calmly but loud enough so she can hear me. "Sorry" Emma apologized. "Its okay but NEVER do that again" I replied making the 'Never' louder. "Yes" Emma said.

"Back onto topic. Yes we're screwed" Ray said. "Ray!" I shouted and he just rolled his eyes. "That can't be!" Emma whined freaking out. "Actually, even without figuring how it works, its possible to guess" Norman replied. "Yes. we have to think about it from the enemy's perspective. What device and what location would be the most convenient for them?" Ray asked.

There was a but of silence then "Carol!" Norman said randomly. "She just got here, so she might have one" Ray said. "Right! A surgical scar from the embedding process" Emma replied. "Well then? Lets go" I said emotionless and got up from the chair and stood up.

Authors pov:
~Time skip~
"They sure like her" Norman said. "Right. And we have to outwit two adults the other kids who love them so much" Ray responded. "It won't be easy. The worst possible thing would be if they reported us to the demons, and those monsters got on our tail as soon as we ran for it" Norman said. "There's one way to prevent that. Mama and Sister Krone will have to..." Ray trailed off and Norman looked at his hand showing a fork in a stabbing motion.