:]

Time Skip to night

"hey hey" the purple headed demon said "what?" I asked slightly annoyed brushing my teeth. "sooooo......" they purpled demon said, "just say it al-" I say but got cut off. "want to go a few days into the future?" the demon said. "what?" I ask with a surprised pikachu face-. with a surprised face. "yea I'm getting lazy so yeah" Norio says looking at person in the distance. "fock" the said person with a white cloak, black hair and  a close eyed smiley mask says running away into something that looked like a portal. but is still spying on the two "sure I'm getting bored anyways" Y/n say's shrugging their shoulder's. "I sure like you way better and my type than the other Y/n" Norio say's crossing his arms, "lol.....wait I'm your ty-". "ANYWAY!" the person from before appeared (Y/n's 5'2 Norio's 5'6 meaning Y/n's taller than most of the people in tnp) "Okay enough chit chat I need clout and not much people are reading this fanfic no more so- GET!" the person kicked Y/n and Norio in a portal with them just chilling. "okay so I'm coming with you guys since I can't trust Y/n" the person said. "fine by me" Y/n replies.

Norio's POV

'geeze they're both glaring at each other so intensely' I thought to myself. "welp might as well introduce myself" the person said. "Pleasure  meeting you I'm Synk Wave as I call myself, I'm one of the people who created this world and both of you" the person says bowing. "what's your purpose with us?" Y/n says and floats in the air like a cool person which I don't know how since were just traveling in f*cking time. "hmm good you're certainly better than the other Y/n 7/10" the person now identified as Synk says checking something in mid air. An uncomfortable silence places itself with Y/n scowling and Synk just nodding his..or her head. "well you two will see me more often so you guys better be used to this" Synk says standing on air.....'WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?' . "Y/n" Synk says sternly as Y/n looks at them displeased. "tsk what do you want now Sy?" Y/n says as Synk..beams a little bit. "you called me Sy" Synk says as they hug Y/n. "aww you're even adorable up close" Synk says as they attempt to pat Y/n's head but due to their small height they couldn't and just floated. "Flirting with my Y/n now are you?" I ask with a tik mark. "lol no need to get fussy" Synk says as they release Y/n and look ahead as Y/n does the same. "were almost there" Synk says, "well it was nice talking to you two" Sy continued. "and I'm going to train you two to use both of your powers so be ready for every night for training" Sy says grining. "what about Isa-" Y/n was about to say something when Sy cut them off. "I erased Isabella's memory of saying she'll be training you, since she obviously hasn't" Sy says face palming.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting

I'll try to make the chapters more interesting and eventful

if you don't like them then it's your choice to leave, send hate, or stay

I hope you all a happy and joyful day or night

[words in total : 582]