Chapter ???

The purple hair demon or boy left..? (Le pretty boi disappeared) and I was right behind the others. "Gu-!" I was about to call after them but Sister Krone came out. "Can we help you?" Norman asked. "I...saw...it!" Sister Krone replied. 'Well at least I'm not gonna die while having my heart stabbed'

CUT! AGAIN!

"I saw it all..!" Sister Krone said while dancing (?). "I saw what you were doing last night" Sister said while facing Don. "In" sister said facing Gilda. "The" sister said facing Norman. "Dining" Sister said facing Emma. "Hall!" Sister said pointing at me making the others look. "The ones who learned the House's secret" Sister said but looking confusedly at me. "Are Norman, Emma, Ray, Gilda, and Don" Sister said but making me and the others confused she didn't say my name...

"The five of you" Sister said Twirling. "Say...would you like to team up with me?" Sister said looking intimately at Emma so I shoved myself between them glaring at Sister. "Oh you poor thing!" Sister said while pinching my cheeks. "Ah! Wha- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I shouted at her. "Well... the others are keeping secrets from you" Sister said pitifully then there was silence. "Wot?" I said like a pure British.

"The oth-" Sister was about to say something but I cut her off. "Bruh, I know the secret of the house too ya know?" I said in a matter of factly. "Oh I must bow to your majesties smartness!" Sister Krone said bowing. The others laughed and Y/n said "YES BOW TO YOUR MAJESTY!". Bruh again? *sighs* AGAIN!!!

"Oh sorry little girl- I mean Y/n" Sister Krone said patting my head like a little kid.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Okay I'm so sorry that this is short but this is what I can do so far! SAYONARA!!!💙✨🌸💖💐🌺🥰💝👑❤️💫🌟💛😊🌹🌷❣️🌻🎉🌼💟