Little Angel

⌛︎small time skip⌛︎
Reader's pov:
Mama was in front of us. Staring...."What's wrong Emma? Y/n? Both of you look pale" Mama said. "Come to think of it, both of you seemed uncharacteristically blue this morning" Mama stated. And held both of our faces with the palm of her hands. "That's not..." Emma trailed off.

'Mama is acting weird' I thought as we continued to stare at each other. "Its nothing!" Emma said and I smiled as she said that. "Mama why did you ask that? We we're only like that because of the weather!" I said giving her a closed eye smile. "Its just making me sad that I'll be leaving the house soon" Emma said. "Ehhhh?!" I asked surprised.

"Huh? What is it Y/n?" Emma asked. "I forgot that your going to leave!" I said then hugged her. "Do you two like our house?" Mama asked. As me and Emma faced towards her. "We love it, and we love you!" Me and Emma said at the same time hugging mama. "I wonder what's Conny up to now" Emma said. "Emma?!" I asked. Looking at Emma from Mama's back.

"Hm?" She asked. "Conny is probably in school right now and making A LOT of new friends!" I said letting ho of Mama and throwing my hands up in the air. " She probably is!" Emma said also letting go of Mama. "Did you know? She said she wants to be a Mama like you when she grows up" Emma said. As we both smile at Mama and she did the same.

"Yes, I know" Mama replied. "I'm sure Conny will make a wonderful lady and a mother" Mama continued. Then we heard a bell ring and it was Ray. "Dinner's ready, Mama" Ray said. Then all the kids from the other room ran out. "I'll be right there" Mama said. "Emma lets go" Norman said. "Ok" Emma said. "Y/n?" Emma asked meaning that why am I not moving.

"I want to talk with Mama!" I said giving her and Norman a closed eye smile. And they just nodded. They started to go down the stairs and I made sure they we're at the bottom now. "Mama?" I said. "Yes my dear?" Mama asked. "Can we talk in your room?" I ask. "Of course but why may I ask?" Mama asked. "Mama later so can we go to your room now?" I ask. "Okay" Mama said going to the room.

●︎𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦●︎
"Now dear" Mama said as I turned to her closing the door behind me. "Yes Mama?" I ask. "What did you want to ask me?" Mama asked. "Oh that Mama!" I said walked closer to her. "Why do I have powers? And....." I said then trailed off. "And?" Mama asked. "Am I a demon?" I ask.

"Oh my dear dear Y/n" Mama said holding my shoulders. "You are anything but a demon" Mama said giving me a closed eye smile with tears? "Mama why are you crying?" I ask. "Its just that you are a human experiment that the other humans made me put an experiment on one of my child's and I couldn't have picked your other siblings and you looked perfect for the experiment so I injected the experiment on you" Mama explained.

"Oh then Mama?" I ask. "Yes my child?" Mama said wiping her tears away. "Can you tell me more about my powers?" I ask her. "Oh I will and I can if I have to but I can't" Mama said making a sad face. "W-what? Why?" I ask worry taking my emotions. "We are going to eat dinner soon so another day okay?" Mama asked a smirk on her face happy that she fooled me.

I then huffed and she giggled. "Fine but tomorrow okay!" I demanded stomping my foot on the wood and crossing my arms and looking away closing my eyes. "Okay my little angel" Mama said then carried me. "Mama! I'm not a kid anymore! I'm 11!" I said. I know my little angel" Mama said then laughed. And I just smiled.

❄︎𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻❄︎
I collected the plates of the children as they went up stairs to get ready for bed. "Ray?" I ask. And he made a 'hm?'sound. "How are you so irritably smart?" I ask with a irk mark on my forehead. "I don't know but..." Ray said then trailed off. "But what?" I ask. "How are you so smart to be on our level and the same age as us?" Ray said in a annoying tone looking at me innocently.

"Huh? What-?! Hey thats mean! And beside we are all the same age so it normal!" I stated giving him the plates and ran away to get the other plates as I hear him chuckle. And I sticked my tongue out at him. And he just rolled his eyes.

☼︎𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪☼︎
"Taking table cloths was a genius idea, Norman" Emma said. "Mhm! Where did you guys even find these, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked tying the table cloths together.

"We found it in the storage room while you we're playing around with the kids" Norman said plainly. 'N-no need to be so rude about it' I thought to myself. "Norman don't be so rude to Y/n! Even tho you just knew about her existence docent mean you have to be mean to her! And she's my best friend!" Emma exclaimed. "I'm sorry and we can use this as rope" Norman apologized then continued.

☪︎𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕a𝚝𝚎𝚛☪︎ 
Emma then climbed the tree and said. "That takes care of getting over the wall" then she jumped down. "Now to tackle the bigger issue" Norman said. "Finding the transmitters" Emma continued what Norman said. "And formulating a plan to get us all out" I continued the sentence.

✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎✡︎
And that's a rap! Thank you so much for reading dear readers!
Jā ne!
💚🌟