:]

My POV
They both looked at me and looked forward 'woah maybe I should add Norio on the harem?-' I say nodding my head smirking. "What the f-ck?" I heard Y/n say, "You know it's rude to say that Y/n" I say to Y/n smiling with evil aura around me. "Geez fine" Y/n says rolling their eyes. "We're here I'm taking this idiot for training and you'll train later so buh-bye beech" I say grabbing Norio's collar and jump as Y/n just freak's out. "Imma just dump you here" I said dumping him in a portal "I'll come soon and just look after Y/n and see her reaction". "SEE HER REACTION ON WHAT?!" I hear the pretty boy say as I follow Y/n thought the portal.
Y/n's pov
'Geeze that b*tch just threw me' I say dusting off my skirt as I hear someone screaming. "WHAT THE SH*T?!" I shouted wanting to see if the person's okay. 'I really don't wanna go there since it's something in horror movies and common sense' I think to myself. "Just go you idiot" I hear a very familiar voice say as I see the girl from before except she looks see through. "How?" I ask referring to how she's see through. "Just go already I need clout" she says disappearing. 'Geeze fine' I think and go to the direction of the scream........ "WHAT THE HELL?!"