:0

"Yadda yadda yadda they broke their arm and the children are trying to escape and trying to save Norman can we just chill man?" Asked Synk. "The f-ck?" Norio said as Synk explains "I mean I created this space to have a break from the world man". "Sure I guess" said Y/n.
Blah blah blah time skip mf
"Alright it's almost morning soooo" Synk trailed off, Y/n knowing what that meant. "Fine g'bye Nori and S" Y/n says disappearing. "Bet you 3 netherite blocks that Norman's not gonna run away and hide" Synk said to Norio. "This isn't fair you know what's going to happen mate" Norio said back. "Not my problem" Synk replies.
With Y/n
"Hello Emma" I said to her smiling. "Morning Y/n" Emma replied yawning and told me a certain plan of Ray and her's. That's just stoopid said a familiar voice in my head 'stfu Norio she's actually confident it'll work' I thought back.
Time skip sorry I just have a plan for this book man
'Aaaannnddd Norman came back' I thought I said so said Norio 'could you please be quiet they're having a moment' Fine fine 'I just f~cking know you're rolling your eyes right now' why does he look kinda drunk? He asked 'I honestly don't know and lol he does look drunk' I thought. "Also Y/n" Mama called, "Yes Mother?" I replied. "You're going to be shipped tomorrow too" she said with that wicked smile of her's as some older kids gasped and the younger kids celebrated and were happy for me 'damn it'

🎉 You've finished reading (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℝ𝕒𝕪♥ 🎉