CH 20 Lust or Trap

( Third p.o.v )

Wrath and the others got up before dawn to make it to the others. Fully relaxed as well as sleepy they made it to the others in less than an hour. They were welcomed by the twin boys who had declared that Nico was in a bit of trouble. They followed the two boys down to the rest of the group. Sloth and Nico were side to side as Envy and Greed snoozed in some chairs.

Wrath wakes the two up from their sleep to fill them in on what his group found. Wrath explained that on the way to them he found Lust's old weapon. This caused some concern as she never leaves it behind or lets, anyone borrows it. As they discussed how to approach the matter they all gazed at Sloth. They knew he would not take it well when he discovers she might be in trouble. Plus Wrath's sin personality was also inching to find his counterpart.

( Wrath's p.o.v )

Okay usually I never freak out anymore but this is different. Lust and Sloth are inseparable at this point there isn't much they do alone. He's usually okay when they separate because he can track her by her watch. Oh, shit, that's right she has her watch on. "Wrath my love are you okay there?" Envy asked me. Shaking my head yes a small grin made its way to my face. "Why are you smiling? You just said Lust might be in trouble," Greed questioned me. "Yes, genius but we forgot the most important thing." He crossed his arms, "Which would be?" Placing my watch in front of his face to shake it, "These don't come off remember Sloth made sure no matter what they reappear back on our arms in two minutes tops. Unless we remove them ourselves and wish them to stay off." "That's right so maybe we can track her," Envy spoke.

There was some groaning making us turn to the unconscious people who seemed to be waking. Sloth got up first greeting the ones he knew with hugs. Nico got up next which made Thalia and Envy relax with relief. "About time you wake up Death breath. You had us worried," Thalia said. Nico smiled at everyone before I had informed them, "We actually might have a problem and unfortunately Sloth won't be too happy about this. Let's talk over breakfast?" Sloth immediately frowned before giving Nico something to feel better. Sloth leads the way up while I waited for everyone to go up first.

"What do you mean she's missing?" Sloth growled out. "How do you even know Lust is missing?" Nico egged on. I pulled out her demigod sword that she has kept all this time. Sloth took the weapon from me while Nico looked confused. "It's just a sword," Nico spoke. "It's not just a sword she's had this since her past life as a demigod. It's special a gift from her mother, Aphrodite doesn't have many children who can fight," Sloth informed him. "Well that makes sense on why she is the sin of Lust," Leo added. "Babe that's a little too obvious to point out," Annabeth told him. Leo blushed looking down at the floor," Sorry." "What are we gonna do about it?" Sloth demanded. "I don't know yet but you better believe we're gonna break some rules here." He grinned at me his eyes going a dark green while mine went dark purple.

Everyone sat at the table but Greed and Sloth. I sent them to go look for more clues on where Lust might have been taken. "Now that the main distraction is occupied what are our options?" Annabeth gave me a look," Are you looking at me right now?"
I nodded with a little regret now that it seems she has nothing to say. "Uh well, I can think of two things off the top of my head. Either she passed out somewhere in the field fighting off someone or something. The more obvious is that she was taken," Annabeth voiced. "Well, it's more likely the second option like you said. So where does that leave us now?" She gave a huff while giving it a quick thought," Well for one it could've been some old monster. Also, it may have been someone from the enemy's army who doesn't know who she is or..." My voice sounded a bit harsh this time," Or what Annabeth?" She looked uncomfortable," Or the obvious thing Wrath. This could be a trap and she's in serious trouble." My knuckles went white with how hard I was gripping the table.