Chapter 32

Ikshu was hugging her papa tightly as if he would vanish if she leaves him.

Nandini: Manik Aru kaha hain?? Mujhe milna hain usse. Please mujhe leke chalo na uske pass.

Manik smiled a little and wiped her tears with his thumb.

Manik: Chalo.

They settled in his car with Ikshu in Nandini's lap. Ikshu's eyes were twinkling seeing the car.

Ikshu: Papa yeh car to bohot acchi hai. Aapki hai??

Manik and Nandini both felt hurt hearing her as the Malhotra princess who was supposed to get all the luxuries was deprived of everything.

Manik composed himself and held her little hand.

Manik: Yeh humari car hai princess.

Hearing this her eyes twinkled even more.

..............................................................................................................

Manik took Ikshu in his arms and headed towards the mansion. But after taking few steps he stopped not feeling Nandini's presence beside him. He turned and saw her looking at the mansion. He understood her inner terminal and went near her. He held her hand and blinked his eyes to assure her.

..............................................................................................................

Cabir was sitting on the wheelchair while Aru was pacing to fro in Cabir's room. Both were having tensed faces.

Cabir: Kya sochta hai wo apne aap ko?? If he is thinking that he can boss around every where then he is wrong. Agar phone use karna nahi ata to phone rakhta kyun hain apne pass??

Aru: Chachu papa thik to hain na?? David uncle bhi phone nahi utha rahe hain.

Just then they heard car horn.

Aru: Sayad papa aa gae.

He ran out of the room. He saw his papa coming in.

Aru: Papa kaha the aap?? Kabse aapka phone try kar rahe hain hum par.....

He stopped noticing Ikshu in Manik's arms.

Aru: Papa yeh....

He lost his words seeing the person next to Manik. It was Nandini his mumma.

Nandini looked at Manik. He nodded his head to confirm her. Her eyes watered seeing her Aru.

With slow steps she went near him. Aru was still shocked. With shakey hands he touched Nandini's hand. Water flowed down from his eyes as he looked at her face. A mere whisper left his mouth.....

Aru: Mumma.....

He hugged her with all his force. Nandini stumbled a little but soon she also hugged him. Tears broke all the bounds and flowed down from both their eyes.