Chapter 35

Happy Birthday Parth
❤❤

Wishing you all the success, happiness and love

This is a very precious day for all the parthians ❤
Stay happy and stay blessed🥰❤

Love Love Love Love
😘😘😘😘😘

__________________________

Nandini was standing on the balcony of their room gazing at the starts. Just then she felt two hands encircling her from waist. She was startled as it is happening with her after almost 5 years. She felt his hot breath on her shoulder. He placed his lips on her shoulder and kissed softly. She closed her eyes feeling the moment.

He turned her towards him and cupped her face. She looked at his eyes which was filled with lots of love for her. Not able to take this anymore she hugged him. He hugged her back hiding her from the evil world. There was a complete silence but it was not awkward. The silence somehow was giving them peace after a long time.

Manik: I missed this.

It was just a mere whisper but loud enough for Nandini to listen. She looked at him still being in his embrace. He also looked at her.

Manik: I missed us. I missed being with you. I missed hugging you. I missed each and everything.

His voice was full of emotions. She broke the hug and cupped his face and placed her lips on his. Manik reciprocated instantly. The kiss was soft and soul stirring kiss mixed with countless emotions.

In need of oxygen they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads while their breathes mingled with each other.

Manik: I need you.

He said in a husky voice which literally sent shivers down her spine.

Without saying anything she again joined their lips. Understanding her answer he took her in his protective arms without breaking the kiss. Taking her to the bed he hovered over her and pulled the blanket over them. That night each and every corner of the room witnessed the reunion of two souls after a long battle of life.

......................................................................

Manik hugged David. David patted his back.

David: Take care of yourself and of my little sister as well.

He said looking at Nandini. Nandini smiled to her fullest.