Chapter 11

Writer's POV.....

It's been 9months since Nandini is pregnant and at anytime she can get her labor pain. Manik is always with her nowadays.

Everywhere is filled with darkness and silence. Only the sound of clock's tick tick can be heard on Malhotra mansion.

MaNan bedroom:

MaNan is sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. Manik was holding Nandini securely with one hand and his other hand is on the baby bump.

Nandini stirred in sleep. She was sweating badly. Suddenly she opened her eyes with a jerk and clutched her baby bump. She can feel her water broke and a sharp pain on her lower abdomen. She was breathing heavily and tears started rolling from her eyes. She got up with great difficulty.She looked at Manik and called him.

Nandini: Ma..nik....
      Manik get..up. It's....aahhh.....

She let out a painful yell. His sleep broke and he got up with a jerk.

Manik: Kya hua Nandini?? What happen?? Is..is it paining??

Nandini: Manik my.....wa..ter broke.

Manik: Okay okay I got you. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. I'm there na. Wait a minute.

He rushed towards Mr. Malhotra's room and woke him up saying about Nandini. He went to their room. He took Nandini on his arms and went out. Whereas Mr. Malhotra called the driver as they were not in a situation to drive.

Manik settled Nandini in the backseat and sat beside him whereas Mr. Malhotra occupied the passenger seat. Driver started the car and they left for the hospital.

Manik was holding Nandini securely whereas she was in immense pain.

Nandini: Ma..nik please do....something.   I....can't....aahhh....

Manik: Sshhh Nandini. Kuch nahi hoga. You are strong girl na. You can do it. I'm there with you. Nothing will happen.

Mr. Malhotra: Ha beta. Hum sab hain tumhare saath. Tum mere strong baccha ho. Dekho tumhare papa aur tumhare Manik hain tumhare saath. Kuch nahi hoga.

Nandini: Manik aahh....

Manik: Nandini breath. Bus hum pohoch hi gae hain. Dhiraj (driver) jaldi chalao.

Soon they reached the hospital. Manik took her on his arms and rushed inside.

Nandini was taken to the labour ward. Manik was by her side all the time. He was continuously saying sweet nothings to her and rubbing her sweats from her face with his hand.

Doctor examined her.

Doctor: Nandini you are ready ready now. Whenever I will say to push you have to push okay??

She just nodded. It was getting hard for her to control the pain.

Outside the labour ward Mr. Malhotra was praying to God. After some time FAB5 with Navya and Abhimanyu also reached there. Nandini's family also reached there.